Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

I wonder...

wonder if they even remember what 11-14 is like? 11 is the age of my youngest - NO WAY would he be able to handle aggressive adults that well.

I just skimmed through that thread this morning. It's a new low even for the Official bbs, and that's saying something. What a disgrace. It's strange that some people will be publicly reprimanded and/or labled a "whiner" for merely stating they didn't fare so well with this ticket buying frenzy. Yet, look at the behavior of those so-called adults in that thread. Those same three tyrants have repeatedly ganged up on others and it always worse when a tour is announced. This time they chose to bully a child! And the truly sad thing about that is they have no remorse or shame whatsoever.

Oh, and one more thing I find interesting about that abominable incident...only one person had the moral courage to take them to task over their behavior. It's beyond me why some people think it's perfectly acceptable to publicly berate those who complain about something as inconsequential as buying tickets, yet when those who step WAY out of line and openly abuse others......well, now.....everyone looks away.

Maybe that's why those same abusers are always involved in these horrifying incidents. Few people have the nerve to publicly call them on their atrocious behavior.

wonder if they even remember what 11-14 is like? 11 is the age of my youngest - NO WAY would he be able to handle aggressive adults that well.
That person handled it that well because it's not a 14 year old at all...

I wonder why I'm tempted to go look at what's going on. Anytime I go there I take two steps in and then turn around and run away.

You just have to avoid the crazy threads! I just look for tour related stuff and avoid anything with fighting. (not easy, lol)

Nancy, I've heard good things about it and I read one of the monologues. It was funny.

It was great - the monologues ranged from hysterically funny to heartbreaking.

I wonder if Erin's team will win today.