Sign in to follow this  
LoveroftheBayou

Mudcrutch Newbie

Book and a couple of 2006 tour buttons (fan made) are on the way to you.

I shipped them out Monday morning via UPS.

(Watch out for the pointy pins on the buttons - don't dig into the shipping bag blindly!)

Peace (and enjoy!)

Book and a couple of 2006 tour buttons (fan made) are on the way to you.

I shipped them out Monday morning via UPS.

(Watch out for the pointy pins on the buttons - don't dig into the shipping bag blindly!)

Peace (and enjoy!)

I can't THANK YOU enough, Relic! My sincere gratitude toward your kind act of generosity! I hope I get the opportunity to shake your hand and thank you in person at a Heartbreakers/Mudcrutch concert someday.

How has your Alaskan vacation been?

You are more than welcome my friend.

I dropped the book off on my way to the airport - Im in Alaska at the moment - I might be able to do some photography sometime over the next 10 or so days if we complete our work and the weather clears up - its been raining pretty much every day.......

I know youll love that book. It is really well put together, and the treasure trove of photos in there will make your eyes pop. I had seen many of the photos before, but I hadn't seen them all.

Looking foreword to going home in a week or so. It'll be strange to have night again. Even in August the sun never goes down enough for it to get completely dark. Sadly, it means I cant see the Aurora - but I know its up there!

Hope we get to meet up at a show sometime too. That would be a ball.

Steve

Originally posted by LoveroftheBayou: Here's my musical "story": I cut my musical teeth on bands like KISS in the 70's. I grew into a headbanger, back when metal (power, glam, pop-metal... didn't matter) was ruling the airwaves.

Message from Forever Pettys Girl:

I'm also in my 30's. I'm 35 and have loved Tom Petty since I was around 8 years old. But I must say, my teen years were all about metal. Here's a list of the bands I saw. Dio, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest (twice), AC/DC, Metallica (four times), Slayer, Anthrax, and Queensryche. So looks like we shared the same taste in music at the same time in our lives. Welcome to the Farm.