Sign in to follow this  
Patty Petty

I lost my best friend

As you all know.. my best friend, Krissie, has been ill for quite some time now. She hung in there longer than anyone expected... but she finally succumbed to her cancer late yesterday afternoon. She really took a turn for the worst the past couple of weeks and we knew it wouldn't be long. Krissie was always optimistic and she fought this long, hard battle with a vengeance. She was in no way going to go down not fighting.

She was surrounded by many friends and family members these last couple of weeks. She went with much love. I will miss her so very much.

Last night, there was a very loud and boisterous thunderstorm here. I said, "Krissie's rocking the heaven's tonight!" And if I know her, and how much she loved music.. as all of us do... she was rounding up her favorite musicians up there and they were performing a big welcoming concert for her. And where else would Krissie be? But front row/center of course.. :)

Save me a seat my friend... for you and I will meet again.

Patty, I'm so sorry. My heart is aching for you. I know you'll miss Krissie so much. Friendships like yours are forever and you will see her again. Through my own tears, I'm sending you all my love and prayers. You have been through so much. My deepest sympathy to krissie's family. May she continue to rock the heaven's with the best em'. :085:

((((Patty)))) :heart:

My heart felt sorrow is hear for you and she is pain free now. She is with such great people and family right now but when the time is right she will be waiting for you don't you worry about that. Just because she is not with you physically she still sends you love hugs and kisses. You will be able to get through this.

I'm so sorry to read about Krissie's death Patty. It was inevitable but still so very sad. Bless her heart. My heart goes out to you and Krissie's family. It's difficult to say anything that mght help at these times. God Bless Krissie - she put up a hell of a fight and was so brave, she wasn't going down without a big struggle. So terrible though that she had to go through so much pain and heartache. I'm truly sorry ((((((Patty and Krissie))))))

(((Patty)))

I'm so sorry to read this, Pattie. It sounds like you are Kristie had a very beautiful friendship.

Sending you and Krissie's loved ones my thoughts and prayers.

We are here for you! Stay strong!

Patty..I am sorry for your loss but feel both you & Krissie were very lucky to have eachother during her illness and death...you are what all of us can wish for, a true loving & caring friend to leave this life holding in our hearts.