Sign in to follow this  
nurktwin

hollywood bowl show

So, Nurk is Ben? (Sorry for my ignorance of everyone's real names!)

::Wizardly wish, with a wave of my wand:: "May the great time you have in Hollywood make up for the lousy time you had at Blossom!"

hi kids, i'm sitting by the pool at the castle and having a glass of wine. plane was delayed in las vegas for over and hour not counting the 1 1/2 hour lay over, so i didn't get to burbank til after 3pm cali time. finally got to the castle about 4. everything here is what you expect and more. gretchen had a big banner in the room saying 'welcome back nurk'. 2 glasses and a gallon of wine too!!!!! can you imagine that? i ordered out for delivery to eat and had some great hot wings. then gretchen told me about some new grocery store that deliver too. i called and ordered beer and wine.....lol. things are looking great, can't wait to see you guys. gonna enter this message now before i run out of time and the thing shuts me off. luv you guys, hurry up and get here.