Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

Very Rare Mudcrutch Poster Autographed! For the Tazzy Fund Org.

Thanks for link, Marion.

"...Dan and Nathan are currently the resident poster artists at the world famous Troubadour in Hollywood' date=' California."[/quote']

And the Mudcrutch poster page says 'limited edition silkscreen' - which of course could mean 'limited to the number we can print and sell' :)

I actually had my shipping address incorrect when I ordered mine, so I emailed them through eBay/PayPal, and Dan emailed me right back assuring me that he cancelled the incorrect preprinted p/pal address and printed up the correct one. I'm satisfied. No where did it say that there were limited amounts, and there are lots of the Fillmore posters available too. I'm just happy to have a memento from the show.

And L@@K! Another pick for sale: http://cgi.ebay.com/Mudcrutch-Tom-Petty-Stage-Guitar-Pick-Authentic-Tour-08_W0QQitemZ300236411366QQihZ020QQcategoryZ85996QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem :003:

I got mine because they are cool looking, and I was at the troubadour. A night I will never, ever, forget.

My Troub poster arrived slightly damaged, but since I didn't buy insurance, I was okay with it and gave the seller high marks on eBay. I did let him know via email that the triangular USPS mailer may not be the best choice for shipping since it kinked in the middle. He very graciously offered to replace it and even covered the shipping both ways. Knowing the artist cares this much means much more than any future monetary value. Dano's A-number-One in my book!

Nothing personal gatorhugger, since I don't know where the poster from the 'older' tour came from, but these are from the first Mudcrutch tour, and from what I gather, were licensed through the venue owners and not Tom, the record company, or whoever normally licenses the Heartbreaker merchandise. Nonetheless, one can get similar posters at places like Wolfgang's for around $60, some more, some less. http://www.wolfgangsvault.com/ar/tom-petty-and-the-heartbreakers/8112/r32p1s1/fc/poster-art/CA.html

Seriously you can google search and some guy has a southern accents tour book for $50 for sale.

This stuff on Ebay goes way way overpriced this month. Picks for $300, tour books for $300. What the hell is going on here? The Mudcrutch 45 was sold on ebay about 10 times in the last year, average price $60. The latest just sold for almost $250.00

Somebody out there is a crazy bidder driving up prices.

I won't get involved in that insanity cause if you ever wanted to resell you will never get these prices again. It's just Mudcrutch hype and a couple of bidders(shill?) driving it now.