Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

Very Rare Mudcrutch Poster Autographed! For the Tazzy Fund Org.

That is a very cool poster. I may give it a shot a little later when it gets close to the end of the auction.

I wonder why the band doesn't sell these posters at the shows. A good friend just sent me a Mudcrutch poster from The Fillmore. It is so cool I'm going to frame it. It's art.

they could raise a crapload of money by selling non-autographed ones for like $25.

I bet tons of farmers would by them!

I was thinking the same thing! I'd snap one up for sure. :)

A nice friend sent me a Fillmore poster...it's gorgeous! I'll try to post a pic.

Wow, what a great poster! :003: I'll have to keep an eye on the bidding, especially since the purchase is considered a charitable contribution.

Did they hand these out at any of the Troubadour shows? I don't remember seeing one.

The bidding has gone beyond my means, but the higher it goes, the better for Tazzy!

I was at the last show - if they were there, they must have been sold out by then.

There have to be more made available once this one is sold out. Printing one poster doesn't make much sense - it would cost more than the bid so far, assuming the artist was paid, the set up cost, and printing cost.

Refugee's "Stay tuned for more...." is tantalizingly unspecific!

:icon_cool:

^ Yep, they sure are, and I just bought one! Three more are left. It is even a standard size (18 x24), so it'll be easy to frame.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mudcrutch-Feat-Tom-Petty-Troubadour-Concert-Poster_W0QQitemZ140232801547QQihZ004QQcategoryZ104950QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

Wow, the signed one went for $456?!