Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

The Social at the Hamptons

Well, I had planned on flying in but Jeffrey, my personal pilot, has taken ill. Sooooo....I guess the limo will just have to do. :rolleyes: Linda, shall I pick you up? Don't forget your slippers - those day beds and morrocan pills shall be just delovely for a sweltering summer day and some background music.

I must win the lottery tonight - Pete said I could go "if I won".

So if I just get just the powerball right and win $3, technically I won so then I can go, right????? He didn't put any conditions on how much I had to win.... :D

Oh yeah, I'll be there boppin around with Kelly Ripa and Mark Counsuelos! NOT!!! lol Should be a cool gig though...I miss the HBs!!

I know I shouldn't post a techie question here...but I'm trying to respond to the VBulletin message "You Guys Rock!!" to compliment the new page. But it's not allowing me to...says I have to log in. :confused:

Pick me up next, I'm on the way..then Denise with her lottery winnings...
Oh man... I didn't win anything... not even a lousy three dollars :( Sorry guys, I guess it's just not meant for some of us to be at this show...

I´ll DEFINATELY NOT go, lol, but I´m very excited and looking forward to... today :D Maybe we´ll get some nice pictures and stuff... I´m just happy they are performing somewhere in the world and make people happy. :)

Does anyone know, when exactly they´ll be performing? I´ll light a candle then, if I´m not sleeping, lol! :113: