Sign in to follow this  
Patty Petty

Philadelphia Meet Up

Awww, thanks everyone! :) It was nice to meet y´all too! I hope that one day I´ll meet all the others on here as well! Now that would be great, a big Mudcrutch party!!! And TPATH will give a private concert for us! That means 3 hours of rare songs!!! :D

I'm the lady behind you and Beth that took your picture with the flag. I sent it to Marion so she can post it if it's ok with you. The picture looks great! I didn't catch all Tom said either but I did see him mouth "hello". What an awesome night!

Hell NO! LOL You can send it to me so I can decide if it´s ok or not... I mostly look terrible on photos so I´d rather be associated with my avatar, lol! But that would be nice if you send it to me, because I have no photo of me with that flag. By the way, didn´t somebody take a picture of Beth and myself as well? It would be great to get that one too! Thanks! :)

Edited by MJ§LastDance

Thanks again for the pic Donna, it´s ok to post it like this:

myflagji6.jpg

Now that´s a lot better. I look like the real MJ now, LOL!

I´m sorry it takes me so long to post my pictures and put my videos on YouTube. I´ll do that on the weekend. Since I´m back at home I get nothing done anymore. :rolleyes:

hi there everyone !

been to philly too. even i've been a TP fan since the mid 80's

these were my first two shows live.

the second one knocked me out.

meet a lot of nice people there, and

MJ told me 'bout this forum.(mudcrutch farm i already knew)

i have to say, MJ

looks very much better than the photo above !:heart:

if you don't believe me, go ask mike campbell !!!:045:

Edited by Orphan_of_the_storm

Awww... :o *hugs everyone* Thanks for these kind words! That makes me feel really good! :) But I don´t like most pictures of me... well who does like pics of oneself? Lol I´m obsessed with taking and collecting photos though... :D

I don´t look very enthusiastic there, lol... but I was the happiest girl on the planet! :heart:

hi there everyone !

been to philly too. even i've been a TP fan since the mid 80's

these were my first two shows live.

the second one knocked me out.

meet a lot of nice people there, and

MJ told me 'bout this forum.(mudcrutch farm i already knew)

i have to say, MJ

looks very much better than the photo above !:heart:

if you don't believe me, go ask mike campbell !!!:045:

Haha, it´s YOU!!! :D What a surprise! To explain it to the others, I met this guy after the show of the second concert. I thought I was the only crazy German, who would fly over to the US to see TPATH, but I wasn´t. :D We talked till 3am in the morning, both of us were so excited, we couldn´t stop talking. :D It was sooo much fun! What a great night that was! I´ll never forget that.

By the way, I like your avatar, Orphan! Cool idea! :) And god, don´t even say the name *Mike Campbell* ... :o:D

Welcome, Orphan.

I'm glad you two Germans made it for some shows! That's some obsession to fly all the way over! And MJ, I'm so happy about all the fun you had with the band. :D

We probably crossed in the air. I was in Hamburg from Friday to Wednesday.