Sign in to follow this  
Patty Petty

Philadelphia Meet Up

I would really like to go to Chickie and Pete`s, but as I`m not from Philly and not even from the US so I have no clue where that is. Besides I`m going to the first show with some others, so I think I won`t be able to come. But I wish you all a great time... hopefully I`ll see some of you at the concert! :) Ahhh... time is runnin`!

I have a question for those of you familiar with Philadelphia....Geno's or Pat's? It doesn't matter, we plan to eat at both! Yum!

Just make sure you pick the provolone over the cheese whiz!

Everyone have a fantastic time tonight and tomorrow! We'll be waiting for reports!

TONIGHT! TONIGHT! TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT! YAYAYAYAYAY! :)

And Ellyn is absolutely correct... a cheesesteak with Cheez Whiz... eeewww yuck! Provolone baby! It's gotta be provolone! And prefferably cooked with the meat so it's melted through all the meat. And, I'm sorry, but a good cheesesteak needs NOTHING else on it.. no ketchup, etc... If you need something on it, then you're not at the right place for a cheesesteak. :003:

See you all tonight! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!

We are here Finally after a rough drive by DC and Baltimore. The traffic was horrible! It seems strange that tpath are playing now and here I am just across the street in a hotel room! I am ecited about tomorrow though!