Sign in to follow this  
Patty Petty

Philadelphia Meet Up

Ok.. it's close, I know. Two days to go (not even). I know there are MANY of us going to this Friday night's show in Philly. Is anyone interested in a meet up beforehand? There are a couple of places we can meet up that are very conveniently located to The Wachovia Center (within walking distance). One is Chickie and Pete's.. the other is The Philadium. Emmie and I are heading to this show together. If anyone is interested.. let's get the ball rolling, ok? So we can decide which place to go, time, etc...

LESS THAN 2 DAYS PEOPLE..... YEEEEEEHAWWWW!!!

Oh how I wish I were going! It's going to be just a blast. It's always more fun with lots and lots of friends there. Take lots of pictures, (at the meet-up, too! Love to see everyone having so much fun!) We will expect a full report.

I've always wanted to go to Chickie and Pete's! I'm working Friday and will have two of my kids with me at this show, but we'll get there (or wherever) as soon as we can.

^ you mean three kiddos - don't you Nancy? Unless I'm finally qualifying as a grown-up! :003:

So I'll be travelling in with Nancy et al. and will catch everyone then! I can't wait!

Edited by AmyLou
edited because I can't string together a correctly spelled coherent sentence!

I am not going (dammit) but I wanted to tell everyone going to have a GREAT time! Looks like you will be in for a treat for sure. Enjoy! And I want full reports, pictures, etc. :)

Ditto!

Why aren't I going? :confused: I also go to Philly shows!

Ditto!

Why aren't I going? :confused: I also go to Philly shows!

I'm wondering the same thing... I think your reason had something to do with the fact that you'll be here again next month to see Knopfler. Poor excuse!

I have but a couple minutes here.. but I wanted to post this as early as possible for those who wish to attend and are traveling and need to know ASAP what the plans are.

Chickie and Pete's... Emmie and I will get there around 4:00. I figure we're good there for a couple of hours. Wachovia Center is not even a mile away... PLENTY of time to get to there and get to will call. It's walkable, like I said, it isn't even a mile away. Chickie and Pete's is on Packer Ave. It's big... you can't miss it. If you're driving, there is PLENTY of parking in Philly. There will be ample parking at both places. Philadelphia is concert friendly. I have NEVER had a problem getting in and out of the venues/stadiums in Philly.

Their address (just in case) for you all is: 1526 Packer Ave.

Phone # is 215-218-0500

Emmie.. don't worry... I am quite sure you can get a martini at Chickie and Pete's. ;)

Awww, I wish I could be there. Have a blast, everybody!

Ames, do you realize that Thursday is the TWENTY-FIFTH anniversary of the Mountain Aire show that you and I both attended? :eek:

It is?!!!! I had no idea..LOL A quarter of a century????LOL It must be good music for us to last this long... (Check your PMs.)