Sign in to follow this  
Wildflower

Farm broke down....

Ryan, since days I have problems to get on the farm. Often there is a side comes up saying "Cannot be found". That happens even if I´m on the farm changing a thread.....:confused: And it happens if I´m tiping in the link for the browser (T-Online/Explorer). And also sometimes when I´m trying to go over a link from the e-mail to the farm.

(Hope, you can understand my english kauderwelsch - I don´t.....:rolleyes:)

The problem we have been having over the last few weeks is that there is a high server load.. meaning sometimes the server is very busy and the pages will not load. the only thing I can do is switch servers which I am trying to avoid at the moment. all we can do is hang tight and see how things are for a bit longer... if it doesnt improved then i can look into moving.

for me it has been a lot better the last few days but I am experiencing these symptoms occasionally too.

The problem we have been having over the last few weeks is that there is a high server load.. meaning sometimes the server is very busy and the pages will not load.

That explains the trouble I've had the last few days. It really drags at lunch time and I usually give up and log out.

I'm having trouble posting replies that involve quotes. All I get is that grey screen and the "done" notation down in the corner. I had to log out and back in 3x before I could reply to Miami Steve's post.

I'm having trouble posting replies that involve quotes. All I get is that grey screen and the "done" notation down in the corner. I had to log out and back in 3x before I could reply to Miami Steve's post.

test

(fast for me)

test

(fast for me)

Not fast for me, but much better- I didn't have to log in and out a bunch of times for this reply to work.

Maybe it's Internet Explorer- even my link to the Farm is slow or freezes up.