Sign in to follow this  
Echosoftom

Random Thoughts Thread

Well come on down to GA Barb! You can kayak around Cumberland and watch dolphins, sea turtles and manatees. I will be in the boat with the motor...:) that kayak is too close to those sharks for me...:eek:

I'd LOVE to, Amber! Someday I will!

^ Thank you Pat! I enjoyed the concert so very much! It was exceptional! I wept with joy, hearing my favorite Beatles songs. Paul is just amazing! I can't believe the man is 71!

^ Fantastic, Susan! I agree that Paul is spectacular in person. So glad you got to go to that show! My sister's gonna see him in SF next month. So envious!

My Chris Isaak concert last night was excellent! Chris is hilarious! He came into the audience even up to the balcony where I was sitting. He sat in a woman's lap down the row from me. The music was beautiful! His voice is so good - such range! Besides his own songs, he sang lots of covers - Elvis, Roy Orbison, Jerry Lee Lewis, James Brown. Very entertaining show! And his suits were beautiful. Curt Bisquera, the drummer on some songs on She's The One, was the drummer for Chris. He and the rest of the band were excellent!

A couple of my favorite songs:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYukNDs8hF0]Chris Isaak 2. - Wicked Game (HD) Live Chicago - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6-WJCWzvs8]Chris Isaak 7. - Baby Did a Bad, Bad Thing (HD) Live Chicago - YouTube[/ame]

It's been six weeks since we lost our dear little dog, Puck. We lost her very quickly. A series of strokes which occurred in rapid succession took her away in just 3 days. She would have been 12 years old on September 20th. Things just aren't the same without her. I love her and miss her so much.