Sign in to follow this  
Echosoftom

Random Thoughts Thread

^The difficulty comes in with all of Griffin's equipment & supplies and the space needed for wheelchair, hoyer lift etc... plus a 13 yr old boy & 11 yr old girl not sharing a bedroom...anything to rent around here with what we need costs as much as the house payment.

Connie, I am so sorry all this happening. Like you don't already have enough on your plate as it is.

I wish my magic wand would make it all better for you.

^Thanks so much, funny as my status message on Facebook states :

"Connie Kozlowski Niemuth wishes she could throw magic dust on her problems to make them disappear. Like a wizard. Or a crack addict."

I know in the long run things will work out for the best...I choose to be happy, just need to bitch about it all once & awhile.

I had an invite to go out and get drunk on Perrone tonight...lol I haven't had an offer like that in years... I'm not going, though. I'm staying home with my daughter. I guess I'll have to miss the guy the diaper dancing around the club and ringing in the new year.....LOL

Connie, check out President Obama's loan modification program, you may qualify for it, if your income isn't to much and you've had a loss of income or hardship. Call your bank and see if they can send you more info, or contact your represenative. Good Luck !!