Sign in to follow this  
Echosoftom

Random Thoughts Thread

Sorry to hear this. My class lost a few right after graduation. As you mature you will find you will lose some of your friends by accidents usually in their 20's, by disease and accidents in their 30's, even more by disease in their 40's, especially women, and then more by disease in their 50's, and so on. Be wise and treat your body well. I have had friends who drank alot in their 20's that were trying to hang on to life by their 50's. Always remember growing old isn't for sissies !!

I'm really starting to think that something very rotten is going with the rise in gas prices. I remember how electricity prices went through the roof in California a few years back, and it turned out Enron (among others) was manipulating the markets. Remember, you read it here first. ;)

Hey guys, it`s me, MJ. :039: :D I`m finally here in the US! Woohooo!!! :041:

I just had to get another account, because I can`t type my other name with this keyboard, lol. So I`ll just use this as long as I`m here in America.

God, I`m here, I`m here, I`M HERE!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Toni, we've been having the same discussion in our house. Notice how we're being conditioned to these gas prices. I heard myself say the other day, "I'd give anything to see $3.00 a gallon". Did you ever think you'd hear yourself say that?

Hey MJ, you made it! Welcome to the states! I like your new screen name, I think you should keep it. Have fun! :003:

MJ, welcome to the states! I hope you have a great time.

Sharon, I was just talking to a man tonight while we were pumping gas. We both just said the same thing. What pisses me off is how the oil companies are making billions.