Sign in to follow this  
Echosoftom

Random Thoughts Thread

Can someone just save this world from all these pitiful and armed mental midgets already. Them being religious, mad, greedy or just plain backwards stupid. Have the world just gone insane. Can we have some common decency and dignity. Please?

On 11/5/2017 at 12:56 PM, Shelter said:

Can someone just save this world from all these pitiful and armed mental midgets already. Them being religious, mad, greedy or just plain backwards stupid. Have the world just gone insane. Can we have some common decency and dignity. Please?

They're not religious.  They use that as a front. 

Don't lose hope. Yesterday's election signals the tide may be turning....blue!  

Boy, one of the most popular TPATH pages on Facebook (I won't call them out by name) is feeling more and more like the officials every day.  They are very heavily monitored and posts are being deleted for the simple reason that it is too close to what someone else said and it is considered a duplicate topic. The sad thing is when they delete a duplicate post it also deletes all of the fun comments along with it.  People are getting their feelings hurt and they are getting mad and nasty.   Then those nasty complaints  get deleted and if they keep on they get the boot!  I think there is a very fine line there.  😲 

Another great day for the rich and reckless. As always it's democratic passivity of the many that allow the greedy and ignorant few to ruin society and the planet forever, all in the name of their own super comfort and short sightedness. One step at the time, the bar are lowered for morals and decency. ...... To let it happen is to make it happen.

I'm sorry I keep venting my frustration here. I know it's not much, but someone's gotta do it.. :) It's not the opinion that makes it futile, btw, it's not voicing it. So thank me very much for doing so little. I'm welcome.

Another random thought here.(sorry)

What do you think about trumps statement, for calling out jerusalem for the capital city of israel ?

I think, that city should belong to everyone, to the jewish, as well as for the muslim, or the christs, or maybe the buddhists, if they kinda like it, or non religios people.

Simply, for everyone who's feeling warm in their hearts.

I'm so scared about whats going on in the world.

^ As for that specific issue, I think, like most every issue, it's so eternally much more complicated than this administration address or even fathom.

As for that guy you mention.... well.. if I told you what I really think, there's a chance "the internets" would implode from my foul language. But, why not keep on the bright side, like some suggest? Why not ponder how some years from now, him and this whole era may not seem so bad after all! I mean, hey.. I distinctly remember thinking GWB was grossly incompetent, his agenda grossly unfair, his methods borderline lethal, and his wits far below the radar. Look at such sentiments now! How silly of me. GWB seems truly brilliant from the perspective of here and now. That's the wonder of hindsight, for you!

On the other hand, I guess what we should ask ourselves, is why we keep lowering the bar, so slowly but steadily. After all, it is possible to imagine a future from where GWB really seems the halfwit that he was and our own time as an era where we almost sacrificed democracy all together (after having leased it to the market for some decades). It is possible to imagine a future where things actually get better, where small people get a bigger share, where big people can be big without having to rob the planet dry with their excesses. That is - we don't have to work downwards, seeking ever newer lows, just to make our history look better or whatever. We can start working upwards. But yeah.. the world "work" do put off a lot of people when it comes to gard our democratic and human rights. I guess we'll see in some years from now, if we remember Trump as man who made some changes for the better for majority of the American people, or if he just pulled the plug on our whole belief system of respect, generosity and decency. The result has just in part to do with his performance, the rest has to do with our performance and whether we work this place into a better place or not. It will all depend on the place in which we will find ourselves looking back. Given that there will even be such a place.

That's what I think. 

Randomly speaking.

Thanks for asking.

"As for that guy you mention.... well.. if I told you what I really think, there's a chance "the internets" would implode from my foul language."

Yeah.  I'm furious right now.  I'm ALWAYS pissed off  at  Benedict Donald  and  family,  However, at the moment, I'm angry and disgusted with the Senate Democrats who pushed Al Franken to resign.  They will regret it. NO ONE will notice the so-called high road they've taken....and forced Franken to take. Meanwhile, we have a self-described p*$$y grabber who's in the White House as a result of his little friend Vlad's widespread meddling/ . And, if that's not enough, we'll   likely have a child molester as a new Senator.  

This man is so dumb, it's a bottomless embarrassment for all who elected him. I hope he faces the same grim future as the starving polar bears, being forced to swim with his last bony pride between the ever shrinking little pieces of daft support.. Or that he simply melts away and leaves this earth, the same way he now try to make all sense and science, all human rights, decency and the very climate itself disappear. May the people rise like the ocean water levels and may this man disappear like the ice cap. His ignorance scares me so much.. the "new normal" he "provides"... uhh...

^ Yes. He is a little, little man, in every way that counts.

In fact, it's doubtful, in the face of his fictional worldviews, his lack of judgement, decency and grace, that he is a man at all. I just recently sat through Men In Black again, and I've been pondering the character of certain people ever since. It's tough, I want to love them all, but their aim to claim the planet for otherworldy greed and stupidity, is quite hard  to turn the other cheek on. And as always it's hard to decide what's worse-  the idol, the false religion or the whorshippers themselves. I'm leaning towards the last, since they are what brought this late stage of rot upon us. All is done in the name of "greatness" and of "ordinary people". Has there ever been a bigger lie in the history of mankind. (I can think of just a few that even compares.) Before this particular "fat man" is done, I'm afraid that the "great" ones will be so few that the survival of their genes will be a biological impossibility (at least without the help of sciences they don't believe in), and that "ordinary" have come to mean "serfs", all our rights and freedom retracted, in small, largely unnoticed portions. The most fascinating thing of all, is how absurdly relative yet similar the handeling of "truth" is at this point, by the extreme right and the extreme left. All over the world we see them reach out for each other, idolizing the "democratic" wonders worked by the likes of Vladimir Putin. Myself, I never thought I'd live to see a modern day Josef Stalin - reversed in ideology but identical in his methods - wreaking havoc in the world. Least of all from within the s.c. "free" world. Peace and freedom and rights and love to all! Don't let the backward minds drag you down!  

Hmmmm....now McCabe resigns.  This comes shortly after the news last week that Trump wanted him fired. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a different topic:

I hate snow.