Sign in to follow this  
Echosoftom

Random Thoughts Thread

I just read that Jimi Hendrix's "Axis Bold As Love," Traffic's "Mr. Fantasy," "Buffalo Springfield Again," Cream's "Disraeli Gears" and "The Who Sell Out" all came out in November/December 1967. I was a month or two short of turning 18 and bought them all. 45 years ago???? Where has the time gone??

Didn't Fleetwood Mac end up offering 2-for-1 tickets during their last tour? I agree, $165 is a lot. I saw them back in the Rumours era, and they were actually quite boring.

My random thought: would it be weird to have a former reality cooking show contestant cater my daughter's wedding reception? It actually might happen; we are meeting with him in two weeks.

so, today I played "Christmas All Over Again" in my office. One of my co-workers had never heard it before. Maybe there is a tiny bit of Christmas spirit in my cold grinchy heart!

I just read that Jimi Hendrix's "Axis Bold As Love," Traffic's "Mr. Fantasy," "Buffalo Springfield Again," Cream's "Disraeli Gears" and "The Who Sell Out" all came out in November/December 1967. I was a month or two short of turning 18 and bought them all. 45 years ago???? Where has the time gone??

^ I hear ya, Rick! Sometimes I just can't believe how fast time has flown by. Seems like just yesterday I was listening to that stuff for the first time.

(I admit to being happy there's someone even older than me around here, tho! :icon_razz:) LOLOLOL

My DIL went into labor yesterday and was admitted to the hospital last night. Then everything quit, and they went home at 3AM. Nothing happening so far today. She's going to be induced tomorrow because she's overdue and her blood pressure is up. So if nothing happens today, it will happen tomorrow. I'm finding it very hard to concentrate on anything else. I just hope that everything goes OK.

Didn't Fleetwood Mac end up offering 2-for-1 tickets during their last tour? I agree, $165 is a lot. I saw them back in the Rumours era, and they were actually quite boring.

.....edit

“I tell you what: we would NOT win American Idol."--TP at Northridge, 10/29/11.

I love your quote Toni! That show was so fun!

I went to a FM show last tour, and they were great! Are you thinking about going?