She lies

And nothin'

Can touch me here

Nothin'

Can touch me here

No nothin'

Can touch me here

On crystal river

This song took my breath away the very first time I heard it. Tom's emotions, especially the little crack in his voice when he sings "I love her, I swear by the diamond sky" just grabs my heart.

This is a song I can feel. It's just so beautiful.

Benmont's piano and Mike's guitar playing is so out of this world perfect. I can hear Randall playing and Tom's bass is just perfect, but to me this song is all about Benmont and Mike. I could not focus on anyone but them when I saw them play this live. And you could tell just how much they loved playing this song. I don't think they played this song the same way any of the three times I saw them live. What a treat!

:heart:

Edited by Refugee

You are so right, Christine...I love this Farm...:heart:

And I love this song...magical sums it up for me...it takes you to another place. I have special memories with this song from my first night at the Troubadour.... I am so glad I got to hear this song through the second night.....beautiful......

This is one of the things that is so great about The Farm , we can all aggree to disagree without fear of any nastiness .Its a rare forum indeed

I agree :045: and that´s one of the reasons I love the farm!:heart:

And yes, Wildflower, that song takes you to another place....mysticly.....

This song is dreamy. It is a long song but I don't mind it at all. Like the river, it takes a lot of twists and turns. It's just beautiful. Also, Crystal River is in Florida so I get that picture in my mind too. Every sound in this song has the perfect touch....guitars, piano, bass, drums, Tom's voice...You would think there was nothing left to improve on or add but when they play it live, it comes off different everytime. They make a wonderful sound togther. I loved watching them play this live. It's an amazing experience I hope to get to see again.

Well this should start a firestorm, lol. I like this song okay, but it's not my favorite. In fact, I skip over it frequently. Although I will say it comes off better live.

SHARON! :eek:

Gah!!! I don't think I can hang out with you!!!

LOL!!!!

Hey to each their own... I, however, LOVE this song!!! I get so lost in this song!!! It is absolutely beautiful. It is indeed very trippy. I said to Kianna at the Troubadour the first night they were playing it... I said "You need to lay down with headphones on, smoking a big fat joint to this one." LOL!!! The thing is, you don't even HAVE to do that... this song just takes you there... just takes you away. I love, love, LOVE it!!!!

^ That's gorgeous!

I love, love, love this song. I purposely did not listen to any of the bootlegs of the first shows so I could hear all of the new songs live first. I fell in love with this song right away and couldn't believe my ears! I think it is one of the very best pieces of music he has written. It's just gorgeous. Linda...that is my favorite line too. :)

lol chrissie. me, sharon and carol bought little manatee desk clocks when we were at the tampa zoo. mine is sitting right here and still works!

Awww, Nurk you still have that right there with you. They were so cute. Remember Carol was just dying to see them. Good memories. :heart:

Well Toni, I guess you and I are the odd men out. And now I can't even hang with Patty, lol.