Sign in to follow this  
conmae

Bob & Tom Radio Show

I missed it..anyone have it saved?

wednesday.jpgmudcrutch.gifdivider_k.gifThe Story of Mudcrutch

When Page reunited Led Zeppelin and Clapton went back to Cream it made sense, but when Tom Petty announced he was reforming a band named Mudcrutch, nobody knew what to think, because for the most part nobody had ever heard of them. Mudcrutch had broken up over 30 years ago, had never recorded an album and didn't release any hit singles, so there wasn't much to remember about them. But Petty remembered, and wanted to revisit that era in his musical career, so he made a few phone calls to a couple of Heartbreakers (Mike Campbell and Benmont Tench) and then two a few guys he hadn't seen in years (Randall Marsh and Tom Leadon) and got the band back together. Then, after a few short months, Mudcrutch was reborn and recording the album they'd always wanted.

Looks like you can purchase one month for $6.95. So you would basically be purchasing their interview for $7. But watch out for that 'auto renewal' feature, where they automatically renew your subscription.

I listen everyday, but I missed this. Some radio stations replay Bob and Tom on Saturday. Even Q95 plays highlights. Best of luck!

Edited by Flower