Sign in to follow this  
Rock'n'RollWoman

Mudcrutch For President T Shirt on Ebay!

I am new here so hope it's ok that I post this. I actually mentioned it last night in another thread but think it got lost there so thought I should try again. Here's a chance to bid on a "Mudcrutch for President" t shirt hand signed by Mike. All proceeds are for the Tazzy Fund so what could be cooler!

http://cgi.ebay.com/MUDCRUTCH-FOR-PRESIDENT-AUTOGRAPHED-T-SHIRT_W0QQitemZ330233345925QQihZ014QQcategoryZ108857QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I was lucky enough to see Mudcrutch in Ventura 2nd row back from the stage on Mike and Benmont's side. I still can't believe I was there and agree with everyone who saw one of the shows.........what an amazing experience. Mudcrutch just rocks!

Hey Normandi I see you won :)

Thanks! I was obsessed with that shirt after I saw Mike wear it at the Troubadour. I had to pull some funds away from other charitable donations I was gonna make but the Tazzy Fund was well worth it! :cool:

I'm so happy and just had to share it here. My Mudcrutch for President tee shirt arrived today and it is incredible. I won't spoil the surprise for Normandi in case his package hasn't come yet, but there's a little extra something that's going to make you smile. I should have known something was up when I stepped into my local FYE store today and they were playing the Mudcrutch album in its entirety. Thank you, Tazzy Fund and thank you, Mike. Sandy & Zach are really, really happy tonight. :045:

Edited by Rock'n'RollWoman

Hey my shirt arrived late yesterday! and yes... a very nice suprise from Mr Campbell... a signed copy of the photo of Mike wearing the t-shirt! Very cool gift Mike I love it!

I really want to thank Mike and Marcie for bringing our attention to the Tazzy Fund! And a huge thank you to all at Tazzy Fund: Rhonda, Leilani and Rick, Linda, Melissa, and all of those others behind the scenes! :cool:

that's great normandi, enjoy the shirt and pix. are you going to frame them for your music room? see ya in LA.

Well I am gonna wear the shirt so Ref can find me at the bowl!! Though now I gotta figure out how to not wash away the signature (and the very cool quote from RDAD) from Mike once it gets all sweaty from that hot night in Hollywood!!! :077: The picture is definitely getting framed. :cool: