Sign in to follow this  
Youtellconcerts

Tonight was AMAZING !!

I just got back from the Mudcrutch show at the Troubadour!! It was fantastic! but the most fantastic part about the show is how i got into the show. I was standing out side the Troubadour the show had all ready started and their were no tickets in site. Then out walks Dana Petty, I walk over to her to tell her about my website.

She recognizes me and it turns out she had watched the vids i got from the Ventura show and showed them to Tom. That was cool for me in and of its self. Then I explained to her that, we were not able to get ticket for the show but were still going to hang around anyways. Dana responded with i will get you in. We walked around to the back of the Troubadour and she gave the door two solid kicks and said these guys are with me! They let us in and i got to see Mudcrutch for a 3rd time the second at the Troubadour. Thanks so much DANA you are incredible. New video concert reviews will be posted in the morning at youtellconcerts.com

Now that's how you get into a Mudcrutch concert...Have Dana Petty kicking the door down for you, lol. Enjoyed your story, YTC!!!!! I'm glad you had a great time and I look forward to seeing the video reviews from the show.

If that aint 'Knockin' on heaven's door' I don't know what is!

Amazing story :D

You can just feel the love with these stories, reviews, and in the room at the Troubadour.

Its golden.

(Your experience reminds me of that scene in Cameron Crowe's 'Almost Famous' - The pounding on the stage door, the bouncer, "Oh no, not him!" - Dana leading the charge into the venue is just so cool. I can practically hear the pounding on the door and the sudden rush of the music exiting the venue as the door opens and the muffled lows give way to an entire spectrum of sound. Dude, moments like that are forever!)

I guess i am not supposed to link anymore i do have the new Video Concert reviews from the Mudcrutch show last night posted on my site.

Please don't embed the youtube videos on this site. I am just a kid trying to help out Mudcrutch and to get my concepts for concert reviews to catch on.

Because when you tell concerts its cooler.

www.youtellconcerts.com

Dana rocks! I got to meet her at the first Troubadour show and she was incredibly sweet! SHE thanked ME for doing the Superbowl and getting the fans organized for it for the band. She said the guys were incredibly nervous about that, and knowing that they had hardcore fans there for them who loved them helped. Saw her again on Tuesday, and she recognized me and gave the biggest smile and wave. I am so happy that Tom has her. They deserve to be happy.

I got to hit up the 6th and final troubadour show on Friday night. I was able to get a interview with Randall Marsh and Dana was cool enough to sneak me in the back door again so over all and in general the night rocked !!!

check out my site youtellconcerts.com for video concert reviews and the interview with Randall . It was also really cool running in to some of you from this message board.

-lorn