Sign in to follow this  
WreckMeBaby

Friday Night - LAST SHOW!!! Lets Bring 'Em Out Right!!!

Hey guys - for all of you that have been to the Troubadour for any of the other shows - you know how intimate it is!

I'm thinking, since they are running like clockwork - and we know they are right up in that little room up the stairs - that once the lights go down and the smoke starts coming off the stage they are about five minutes from coming on....

So for Fridays show I think we should show them we mean business and pump them up, instead of waiting for them to hit the stage and going wild, lets get some of us from the forum to start a "MUDCRUTCH" chant - - - ya know, "MUDCRUTCH! MUDCRUTCH! MUDCRUTCH!" and let them hit the stage with that energy - - you know they'll be peeking through the curtains up there beaming.

Nobody's done that yet, maybe one or two people here and there - some "Petty, Petty, Petty" chants, but let's do it up right and give it all we got on the last show!!

Anybody else down? I'm loud and am going with three peeps this time - we'll start it out for sure, but who else is down to show this bad-ass once-in-a-lifetime band that we get it and we love it!?!?

If we have 10 people do it the rest of the place will join in - for sure- I don't know about anyone else, but I want the boys to know how fucking cool this all really is to the die-hards in the audience - -

Who's with me?

If you have an extra ticket, I'll help out. ;) Actually, Relic and I are considering hanging out in the bar in the front so we can at least listen. So stop by after and say hello!