Sign in to follow this  
Youtellconcerts

Mudcrutch at the Troubadour 04/29/08

The show last night at the Troubadour was great!! On the way to the show we ran into Benmont Tench so that wascool!! It was also cool getting to see everyone just rock out. Being able to watch Mike Campbell's hands on that guitar was just such a great experince! After the show we got some video reviews of the show up on my web site www.youtellconcerts.com

We hope to have reviews from at least one more Mudcrutch show and several Petty shows from over the summer. After the show we went to eat and ran in to Benmont again,he was kind enough to sign a copy of the set list for us so that rocked. Hope to see mudcrutch again and hope they stick around for a while.

That was very cool! I loved watching that. Thanks for posting it here. I was at the Ventura show myself so I know how you guys feel. It was awesome! I hope that band is having so much fun with this that they will want to do a few more gigs after the Heartbreakers tour.

Hey, I saw our girl Beth in the background! It was her birthday!

That was way cool. So nice to see what people thought immediately after seeing the show. And I'm shocked, I wasn't "the only one" at the Ventura show, LOL!

Thanks for posting Youtellconcerts and welcome to the farm! :)

I am SO BLOWN away!!!! Yes, Marion, that was me...talking to Kevin...he got a pic of me and Jeff Lynne. I got a pic with my camera with him, too but I hope it comes out. Yes, he was there..I got to meet him and talk with Benmont, too...

Man, this was so much more than I could ever imagine!!! I have some stories to tell, that is for sure!!! Thanks to all my concert buddies for making this time that much more special....Mudcrutch, of yeah!!!!!!!

I got some pics of the band, too....will be back!!!!

I am glade you guys liked the reviews, I am going to try to catch the Thursday or Friday show at the Troubadour but if not defiantly hitting up petty at the Hollywood Bowl and Irvine ,Hopefully two shows at the Gorge in Quincy Washington ,and a show at Madison square garden.

OMG...the shows were incredible!! This probably ranks among the greatest concert experiences I've ever had. Anyway, just got home so I can't say much...but Mudcrutch completely knocked me off my feet. What a band...what magic, chemistry, etc. It was phenomenal!!

I'd like to give a special shout out to all fabulous people that hung out in line both nights...you guys are awesome. Seriously...I think we all had a ball together.

And Beth...congrats on meeting Jeff Lynne and Benmont after the show last night!! What a birthday present :003:

I got to meet Benmont after this show. Waht a gentleman! Got him to autograph my Mudcrutch CD and got my picture with him. Couldn't get my camera to work when I met Jeff tho. Flash wasn't working. I almost ran smack into Jeff as I walked around his car. His people were trying to get him into the backseat of his car, but he wanted the front passenger seat. I think he was slightly inhibrated (spelling?), because when I thanked him for all the great music and told him he was awesome, he said "No Thank You! You're awesome too!" He seemed to really be enjoying himself.

Beth, Kianna, it was so nice to meet you both and to stand in line with you. You girls rock!

Erin, you were so much fun to share that show with!! It was so cute to see Tom looking at your purse....and now it is signed :003:

Jeff was really nice to everyone, too....I just walked out a door and there he was!!!

It was great to meet you, Erin, and share time in that line....the time went pretty quick, we were all excited about the show! Everything went so smoothly.......high marks to the Troubadour people. I even emailed them and praised their Scott.....I cannot thank him enough....:045: