Sign in to follow this  
Mudcrutch

Ahh the new Farm is too bright/cheery/fluffy

Hello. How are you? I am new here. I just registered.

I am a big fan of Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers.

I think they are cute and that they sing nice.

WHAT HAPPENED???!!!!!

:118::118::118::118::118::118::118::118::118::118::118::118::118::118::118::118::118::118::118::118::118::118::118::118::118::118::118::118::118::118:

Goddamn I leave for 2 weeks and the whole world turns upside down!!!

DOUBLE GODDAMN BECAUSE I AM BLINDED!!! HELL I DON'T EVEN LIKE THE DAYTIME!!!

Where's my avatar?

Where are the pictures?

Where's MJ?

Where are WildflowerNJ's flowers?

Where are my mommy and daddy?

Who am I?

Is George Bush still president?

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok ok I will try very hard to calm down. Abrupt change is very... well... very abrupt to me. LOL. I will try to deal with this though as it is not the end of the world. Possibly. My eyes hurt. Might have to put a light blue or red scarf over my monitor when I come on here. Change is always scary but I will do my best to have the courage to carry on.

This is traumatic.

Alright enough whining and complaining, I'm a little confused but I'll get used to it in time.

Maybe.

I'm just glad you're all still here. :heart: :045: :heart:

:039:

^ AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :icon_laugh: :icon_laugh: :icon_laugh: ^

DH!!!!! crazylolbg1.gifcrazylolbg1.gifcrazylolbg1.gif

I nearly pissed myself laughing!!! :icon_laugh: Your post at 10.12 PM was the best post I´ve ever read, hahaha!!! :082:

You should get a price for it! :038: :045: :082:

So here am I :039:, everythings ok, it´s ok, O.K. , ok? lol

Don´t worry! The colors and the design and yes, everything just changed a little, lol. You´ll get used to it soon. ;)

OMG, two weeks! You stayed away for two whole weeks !!! I can´t believe it! Are you crazy ??? You can´t do this without warning! Lol. Where the hell have you been? Malibu? Tom´s house? HAMPTONS ? Comme on, tell us!!! :064:lol

Anything happend? I´m still in love with Tom and you. That´s all you have to know about me, lol.

I missed you so so so so so so so so so so... MUCH and I´m so glad you´re back! YAAAAAAAAAAY!!! :041::041::041:

Oh and here are the photo galleries! :003: (That´s all you have to know, hehe!)

http://www.mudcrutch.com/photos/

^ AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :icon_laugh: :icon_laugh: :icon_laugh: ^

DH!!!!! crazylolbg1.gifcrazylolbg1.gifcrazylolbg1.gif

Do I know you? You seem awfully familiar with my name. Pretty rude. :mad:

HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO MJ!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! HOW ARE YA?!!!

I nearly pissed myself laughing!!! :icon_laugh: Your post at 10.12 PM was the best post I´ve ever read, hahaha!!! :082:

You should get a price for it! :038: :045: :082:

A price? Or a prize? Cause if it's a price how about $19.95 plus tax plus $2.99 for shipping?

So here am I :039:, everythings ok, it´s ok, O.K. , ok? lol

Don´t worry! The colors and the design and yes, everything just changed a little, lol. You´ll get used to it soon. ;)

No it is not ok. I am wearing sunglasses right now.

A little? A little?????

I might have to seek counseling after this.

OMG, two weeks! You stayed away for two whole weeks !!! I can´t believe it! Are you crazy ??? You can´t do this without warning! Lol. Where the hell have you been? Malibu? Tom´s house? HAMPTONS ? Comme on, tell us!!! :064:lol

Anything happend? I´m still in love with Tom and you. That´s all you have to know about me, lol.

I missed you so so so so so so so so so so... MUCH and I´m so glad you´re back! YAAAAAAAAAAY!!! :041::041::041:

Oh and here are the photo galleries! :003: (That´s all you have to know, hehe!)

http://www.mudcrutch.com/photos/

Ok next time I will send you a telegram. Lucky guess on your part. Yes I was in East Hampton with Tom and the boys. Out on the island. Great show although the crowd kept yelling "Play 'Born To Run' and 'Bruuuuuce'". I think there might have been some confusion on their part and it was very annoying. I slipped at one point on a pound of caviar and sprained my ankle and knee. No problem though, I recuperated with Tom at my side and we drank a lot of margarita's and discussed the Iraq War and supply side economics. Later we went to an orgy at Billy Joel's house. Lot's of friendly people there. The mayor of New York (Mike Bloomberg), Alberto Gonzalez, David Hasselhoff, Karl Rove, Osama Bin Laden, Johnny Depp and the Queen of England. You might know a few of those people. OH! Tom says "HI" and "please cut down on the chocolate, too much sugar."

Did you like the photo I posted above? I took that at the show. He autographed it for me afterwards. He had a little plastic surgery to "freshen up" his appearance. Looks pretty good.

So now I'm back and horribly depressed again. I did mention to Tom about doing a show just for the Mudcrutch Farmers here somewhere. He said he would seriously consider it and get back to me. He'd have to check it out with Ryan as well.

It was a swell two weeks.

I got a tee shirt. :cool:

I've just been overwhelmed with work and a million other things and I was away for a few days but I'm ok and I MISSED YA! I missed everyone! Hope you're ok too! Actually I'm still busy here but it's AOK.

:058:

I'm still in shock though. LOL.

Do I know you? You seem awfully familiar with my name. Pretty rude. :mad:

HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO MJ!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! HOW ARE YA?!!!

44bp6.gif44bp6.gif44bp6.gif

PARDON, Miss EpiphanyDH!!! I´m MJ. Nice to meet you! :)

HEEEEEY!!! Whatzupwitu ? :)

Honestly, I don´t feel very well, but you make me feel a whole lot better! :045:

Really, I´m so happy that you are back! bighugif7.gif

A price? Or a prize? Cause if it's a price how about $19.95 plus tax plus $2.99 for shipping?

Shit! 44bp6.gifI wasn´t sure if you write it with "c" or "z". Of course I took the wrong letter! :rolleyes:

This is so embarrissing, do you remember my word - creation " slepping"? :icon_laugh:

Anyway, if you didn´t say anything, nobody would have noticed it! :021:

No it is not ok. I am wearing sunglasses right now

Sunglasses!? Ahahaha!!! You´re so funny EpiphanyDH! :003: Just the thought of you sitting there, wearing sunglasses and toking on your cigarette. Very cool and sexy! :003:

Lol, somebody... please, make it d-a-r-k-e-r !!!

Ok next time I will send you a telegram. Lucky guess on your part. Yes I was in East Hampton with Tom and the boys. Out on the island. Great show although the crowd kept yelling "Play 'Born To Run' and 'Bruuuuuce'". I think there might have been some confusion on their part and it was very annoying. I slipped at one point on a pound of caviar and sprained my ankle and knee. No problem though, I recuperated with Tom at my side and we drank a lot of margarita's and discussed the Iraq War and supply side economics. Later we went to an orgy at Billy Joel's house. Lot's of friendly people there. The mayor of New York (Mike Bloomberg), Alberto Gonzalez, David Hasselhoff, Karl Rove, Osama Bin Laden, Johnny Depp and the Queen of England. You might know a few of those people. OH! Tom says "HI" and "please cut down on the chocolate, too much sugar."

Did you like the photo I posted above? I took that at the show. He autographed it for me afterwards. He had a little plastic surgery to "freshen up" his appearance. Looks pretty good.

So now I'm back and horribly depressed again. I did mention to Tom about doing a show just for the Mudcrutch Farmers here somewhere. He said he would seriously consider it and get back to me. He'd have to check it out with Ryan as well.

It was a swell two weeks.

I got a tee shirt. :cool:

40cl3.gif

Yes... yeah... mm-hmm yes, you have a great fantasy and you are definately cuckoo!!!

But that´s great, visit my thread, it´s for people like you! :003:

http://www.mudcrutch.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126

I've just been overwhelmed with work and a million other things and I was away for a few days but I'm ok and I MISSED YA! I missed everyone! Hope you're ok too! Actually I'm still busy here but it's AOK.

Poor sweetie! :085: You should get some free time and fly from NY over the ocean to a city called "Bad Lippspringe" :icon_laugh: :082:

I´m not kidding, there are towns or villages in this world which have very strange names. :095:

Ohhh, forget it, I´ll come to NYC! :045: I just don´t know how, because I´m so scared of flying. :icon_scared:

And now I´ll stop spamming! Sorry!!! :icon_scared: