Sign in to follow this  
Mudcrutch

Ahh the new Farm is too bright/cheery/fluffy

I very much prefer a lighter design for the Farm, not that I'm here that much though! I like this a lot, Ryan! Maybe a little less bright would be ok. It's a little easier to read long passages of text if it's not reversed out of a dark background.

But, the Knobs site is way cool! I think that's perfectly appropriate for that site. Did you design that, Ryan?

If "Free Fallin" were a color scheme, this would be it. I quite like the style. I think Tom is quite bright/cheery/fluffy himself ;)

interesting take on it.. thanks..

I don't know if it has to do with the color, but the pages sure load faster for me than the old farm did. I like it!

well the old farm was on an antiquated system, this new system is a lot slicker.. so yes everything should be faster/better.

My first post :)

You can accusTom to everything :) I really don´t care which design you choose, the main thing is that the Farm is back ;) YAY!

You guys did a great job, although I miss the galleries and my number of posts! LOL

Off subject, but that is a very cute photo of Tom you have there in your avatar. Where did you find that?

Oh, and I still like it bright here, the dark was a little hard on my old eyes.