Sign in to follow this  
Zombie Zookeeper

ZOOtube - MUDCRUTCH

I didn't know you could capture Zombies on camera, only behind one. :icon_wink:

I can't believe I am just too busy over the next couple of days to take the time to watch these. Sunday I promise!!

These videos are an incredible gift! Thank you so much ZZ! I am going to visit here a lot!! When I think of all of the years spent collecting grainy videos....well, these are just amazing! I love these more than the pro shot videos because they are shot through a fan's eyes. 7207.gif

These are fantastic, thanks!!! :) It seems like a lot of people are able to grab videos from these concerts... are Tom and the guys (Mudcrutch and the Heartbreakers) pretty cool about cameras at concerts, or do you have to be reeeeally careful to avoid getting your equipment taken away??

John, these are great. Thanks so much for putting them up. I have been reliving last Saturday night thru your vids. I especially like the 04/19 Bootleg Flyer with Mike and Tom L. getting down with the guitar riffs. The smile on Mike's face is just incredible. The guys are obviously having a good time with this run of shows.

Thanks again.

Kay :006:

Zombie, do you remember how happy I was in Santa Barbara? You just made me that happy all over again! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Oh, can't they just tour as Mudcrutch this summer? I love this band so much!!!

Nurk, are you still having problems with the last 4? They're working for me. Hopefully you can see them b/c the Ventura ones are the best!

Incase some of you didn't notice.. I did invest in a new camera this year. One that zooms while recording. I like it a lot and I think the videos turned out great! Hopefully I'll have luck with security this summer for the tpath tour. I'm looking forward to bringing you more treats.