Sign in to follow this  
fandlinvegas

YouTube-Mudcrutch "The Story" new official video

A talk of a new Heartbreaker album and live video has been just that, talk for ages now. It's been too damn long for them to not come out with an album and with the reunion of Mudcrutch being very good and nice for them, don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to the album, but it doesn't seem like they'll be working in the studio for a Heartbreaker album till bout 2012

That was awesome. The Heartbreakers aren't done! I don't believe that for one second. They are just taking a step to the side a little bit. They've got too much to do to be done.

Mudcrutch has the feel that the Wilburys had. Just pure fun and no pressure. Whatever it is, it's good for us!

Thanks for that link. That was so fun to watch.

I agree, The Heartbreakers are not over. I can't even imagine Tom making that decision. But in the meantime, Mudcrutch will be a lot of fun for us and them.

That was great. Thanks for posting. I don't think the Heartbreakers are over, but it must be so refreshing for the guys to play in a small venue and play whatever they want and not be obligated to play any hits as they do with the Heartbreakers.

They're not obligated as the Heartbreakers to play hits, they're just not. Just as many people would show up to hear them play Louisiania Rain or Fooled Again over Free Fallin'.

I mean I'd love to sit and hope that they're not over but it's been 6 years since a Heartbreaker album and I don't know about you but that seems a bit too long. Yeah they're touring but 05 and 06 to me where just about the same Full Moon Fever/Dogs With Wings style of tour and this year I'm hoping for alot more deep cuts and variety. But although I'm glad they're having fun with Mudcrutch and the stuff sounds very good, it just doesn't ever seem though like a Heartbreaker album will be out anytime soon