Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

Mudcrutch Photo-New!

I have always thought Benmont looked fantastic--ever since I became a TP and the Heartbreakers fan back when they first began. I always thought he was the cutest Heartbreaker right from their first video (and I have always thought he was the most talented keyboard player in rock and roll).

Mudcrutch.jpg

How cute are these photos? I've looked at these photos so many times over the years and wondered what it would have been like to see them play back then and now we are gonna get the chance! I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see them play!!:041:

71_mudcrutch.jpg

mudcrutch_1971.jpg

Thank you so much for these photos, Marion...I am so excited, too!! I am also excited about seeing them at the Troubadour.....to be in that place that has seen all that great music!! Wow!! All of these shows will be amazing....I can't wait....:041:

71_mudcrutch.jpg

MIKE!!!!! :eek: LMAO!!!!! I WANNA GET DRUNKEN WITH THESE BOYS!!!!! :033::D HAHAHAHA!!!!! OMG, HOW MUCH THE HELL DID THEY DRINK????? :eek: :082: If I had jointed them, I´m sure I would have died because of those huge amounts of alcohol! LOOOL Tom would have carried me to his house and dressed me like a bride and... you know the story... :D

No really, look at those sweet little boys, I´m sure they had so much fun together! :heart: