Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

Some FAQs - Troubadour

If the Canadian thing is still an issue tomorrow, perhaps some of the people who already have their tickets secured could purchase another one for Tara - since they'll be there to get their own tickets anyway. Just a thought. Hope it works out for you, Tara!

Thanks so much guys. I'm just wondering if the general sale is will call only as well? Because if that was the case only people attending the shows might be able to help out...

I'm not sure because nothing is listed anywhere. Not that I should be surprised. Nobody mentioned that Mudcrutch presale tickets would not be open to non-US residents.

I'm so upset right now. It was my own stupid fault for booking my flight in advance, but I thought it would be okay. The irony is that I did pull PAIRS for both shows I wanted, but couldn't purchase them.

Oh Tara! I am so so sorry! Yes, get on the phone with Ticketmaster! Where in the hell did it say only US residents could buy tickets! That's a bunch of crap! Ugh! :085:

Well, here is MY dilemma.... I did get a ticket for both the Friday night and Saturday night show. BUT... the Friday night show, I never typed in the security code on the back of the credit card. I was in such a hurry to get it and get back out so I could try for Saturday night. I did get the confirmation emails, etc... but I was panicking because I didn't want them cancelling them or anything. Argh!

Anyway... long story short... I managed to calm down and breathe and then I phoned Ticketmaster... took awhile... have to go through all the automated stuff first and then was on hold awhile... but the woman I spoke to was very nice and understanding and assured me my orders were sent through and processed. She said the reason it went through without the security numbers was probably because I have used this card before for other events and the card is in good standing and so the card is like "on file." Whew! Man, I was sweatin' it though!

I am glad I kept trying.. like Linda urged me to do...lol. But honestly, I was doubtful I was going to get that second show. It took me about 20-25 mins. before it popped up for me. Persistence surely paid off for me this time. :)

Tara, don't worry. The general sale is not will-call. I'm thinking that since those venues are so small there was a very small amount of tickets available for fanclub members. Tomorrow might be a little easier. I'm hoping anyway.

Patty, that's great news...Way to go! :023:

AND, that's excellent advice for Tara. I'd get on the phone to Ticketmaster. Tara you paid for your fanclub membership just like everyone else. I never saw anything restricting these sales to U.S. only. That really pisses me off!

This is from the TM Mudcrutch site for the Troubadour.

Ticket Limit

There is a 2 ticket limit for the Fan Club Presale and a 2 ticket limit for the public onsale THERE WILL BE NO TRANSFERS ALLOWED FOR THIS EVENT! NO EXCEPTIONS!!! ALL TIX ARE WILL CALL ONLY

Thanks everyone! I really was freaking there a bit...lol. I was about to give up, too, but I thought "nah, let me try a few more times." Low and behold.. BAM! It came up!

I also called out sick so I could get in on this presale today...shhhhh. I HAD to, though. I just HAVE to go! We don't have internet access at work... I had no choice.

There is a 2 ticket limit for the Fan Club Presale and a 2 ticket limit for the public onsale THERE WILL BE NO TRANSFERS ALLOWED FOR THIS EVENT! NO EXCEPTIONS!!! ALL TIX ARE WILL CALL ONLY

Oh hell!! I guess I was thinking that because the general sale for Ventura was not will call.

T I also called out sick so I could get in on this presale today...shhhhh. I HAD to, though. I just HAVE to go! We don't have internet access at work... I had no choice.

I won't tell because I almost had to do the same thing when I noticed a couple of days ago Ticketmaster was refusing connection when I tried to get on at work. Luckily, the next day (and today) it worked. The ironic thing is that now I really am sick and came home early. But not before the pre-sale :)

^ She's right, Tara. I wouldn't cancel the flight or anything yet. You have a little time to work this out.

Let me tell you a little story... I don't know if you remember back in 2003, for The Vic shows and The Soundstage shows. The Vic shows were announced/added AFTER The Soundstage Show. They changed the date of Soundstage. We were devastsated. Lots of us had planned on going to that Soundstage show... emmie and myself, along with a few others (Chris (AmericanBoy and a friend of his), had booked flights, hotel.. etc... scheduled time off work, you get the picture. We were all put on the guest list, so that we'd all at least be insured that we'd get at least one Vic show in. We were still a tad distraught that we didn't get to see The Soundstage show.. but those 2 Vic shows were amazing. So...you never know!

Don't give up, Tara!

Oh, no, Tara! I will keep my fingers crossed that they take care of you. If it didn't say no Canadian purchases...well, that is just SHITTY!

Congratulations, Patty, Beth and Athena and whoever else was successful! Athena, I hope you feel better soon and Patty...sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do! LOL

Oh Tara, I'm so sorry that happened to you. I hope they will make it right for you. Jeez, if you had known that in advance you could have worked out something with someone to get the tickets for you somehow. I'm sure something could have been done.

Congratuations to everyone else! Sounds like you guys did ok in the end. There is a lesson learned there with Patty's experience. Just hang in there and don't give up. Plus, they did take care of her and Emmie with the Soundstage mess up so don't give up!! Keep pestering them!

Tara! And anyone else looking for Troubadour tickets.. there are more tickets that have just been released! get over there!

I am still floating on Cloud 9 here. I am so happy right now. I cannot wait for this. Three weeks seem so long away.....lol.

Unfortunately I had a function to attend and missed that...but I couldn't buy them anyway, because there isn't a Canadian Will Call delivery option. That was the problem to begin with...that was why I couldn't purchase tickets.

Thanks Patty for the inspiring story...I haven't lost all hope yet, but I have to say I'm pretty crushed. But I'm grateful to everyone here for your encouraging words. You guys are a pretty awesome bunch.

I've been in touch with websiteinfo but nothing's really come of it yet. Although it has been recognized that this was a problem/glitch on HCC's and/or Ticketmaster's end. I hope that means something will be done about it.

In the meantime, we'll see what happens with the general sale tomorrow.

Tara, some one in Canada just got 2 for Friday night they put in that they lived in California and then corrected the billing address.

One time the USA wasn't there and we put in Uganda and it worked.:045:

Tara, hope things can be fixed today.....you know I will be here....

Patty, I am so glad you got both nights!! Yay!! Great Birthday this will be for you...and for me, too....I am really looking forward to these historic shows at the Troubadour..Tuesday will be my Birthday ( I will be going Monday and Tuesday nights)...what a way to spend it....:)

Congratulations to every one who got tickets for these shows.....it is going to be great!!!