Sign in to follow this  
KansasPettyFan

What do you need to do today?

^ Thanks... and thanks Ref.

Turns out Mom has a bacterial infection called seadif (sp?). I know that's shortened for something long... maybe one of the nurses on board can correct me?

Her chemo treatments will have to be put on hold for awhile naturally. She is not home yet... her dr. said MAYBE she would be able to come home today.. we will see. When she does come home, we are going to have to be VERY careful... as this is highly contagious.

^ Oh no, Patty. I'm so sorry. Please be careful and take care!

I gotta get this condo cleaned. Roommates were home for the weekend

(very rare these days) and they always leave it a mess! I love them, but...

Tonight, a friend's taking me to a "belated" birthday dinner. Yay!

^ Patty, please be careful and I do hope your mom gets over this infection soon. (((Patty)))

Laundry

Clean bathrooms - done.

Clean kitchen - done.

Make sides for our Sunday BBQ.

Go grocery shopping, boooo.

Thanks ladies.

Well, my gut feeling was right. They aren't letting her go home today. She is really pretty miserable. And rightfully so. I just feel so bad because there isn't anything I can do for her. She isn't even watching TV... "there isn't anything on!" she says. I can't argue with her there...lol.

Just keep thinking good thoughts for her.. and thank you again.

Let'see... what is left I have to do today... not too much... just dinner really.

^ Aww...I'm sorry, Patty. I hate being in the hospital and I can only imagine her frustration. I hope she comes home...soon, so she can really rest.

Clean up the living room.

Litter box

Hey, Patty...I am sorry about your Mom, hope she is feeling better today..sending out good thoughts and prayers...

Hope your hospital app. goes well, Christine....I will be thinking of you.... And I just bought a new dog bed for my Smokey....

I just have some not so pleasant things to do today...

Hey Patty, C-Diff is caused by too much use of antibiotics...nasty green, watery stool...many of the special needs kids get this often and it can be a hard one to get rid of. Hope she clears up soon!

I have Grif's teacher coming to the house at 11:00 and then a PTO meeting at 3:30, homework with the kids & dinner...and the never ending laundry in the middle.

the normal stuff - laundry, plan dinner, football practice, board of review at Scouts tonight, .. Mitch is home sick (rare for him) so I'll probably pick up is work for him and then come home and baby my baby!

I need to plant the rest of the mums, pick up my daughter at field hockey and take her to volleyball tonight - and to get used to single parenting for a week since my better half is in Italy until Friday.

Well, first off, we're waiting for a dumpster to arrive for the tear-down of our old roof. That and the shingles are supposed to arrive today. The shingles got here a couple hours ago, but who knows when the dumpster will get here . . . The actual workers start tomorrow!:)

In the meantime . . .

• general computer
  • a wedding email and another email for a techie who wants to read my novel
  • check what kind of photo paper I have to print thank yous with, and stock or restock accordingly
  • find out where the social security office is so that I can change my last name, plus I'm curious
  • throw some stuff into the dumpster when it DOES get here! (actually my favorite part)

1. Keep working till this afternoon while trying to remain calm.

2. Get dressed and drive out to Burbank for this little premiere gig tonight.

3. Get press credentials

4. Remain calm.

5. Take it all in, and capture some photos of our favorite band and their entourage. (Note: ISO, White Balance, Focus Mode, Composition Composition Composition....)

6. Enjoy the movie!

7. Get home, process photos, and upload them.

8. Sleep?

Who needs a Gym membership? Ive already hit my target pulse rate for the day!

The only thing left for me to do today is to bang my head against the wall for not checking my messages earlier when they called to tell me I won passes for tonight....I just got the message now and its too late to get there! I'm off to assume my head-banging now.....