Sign in to follow this  
KansasPettyFan

What do you need to do today?

Getting ready to make spaghetti sauce tomorrow. I'll probably make about 16 quarts. Today I'll get all the meats ready and brown them in a pan and save until tomorrow. I'll make and brown Bracciole, Sausage, Meatballs and a Country Rib. Tomorrow I'll start the sauce with spices and all and let it simmer a couple hours to thicken up. Then I'll add the meat and let simmer a few more hours. That means Sunday dinner will be Pasta e patate (Ditalini's with potatoes in a watered down sauce, soupy). That and all that meat means one hell of a dinner!!!

Well, it's 60 degrees in November in Ohio!!! I was outside and officially closed my garden and pulled out the plants. I actually picked a couple peppers and tomatoes yesterday!! I'm now about 1/2 way done putting up outdoor Christmas lights, should be done within an hour. Other than that, maybe cook out and party with some good music.

Today I need to keep myself from doing any Christmas related stuff. It's still some ten+ days till I will allow myself to get in the spirit.

I will however spend part of the day starting my trying to do this... 

..so that I will be able to play it until Christmas. I doubt it's gonna happen, I don't have neither the skill nor axe that this guy has (from what I can tell, I think he does a great job in general with this!), but my RIC 360 and a few weeks may see some improvement here, let's see... So, that's as far as the not doing anything Christmas related yet is gonna go.... chucks... ok, so now, where is that old RIC case....

3/18/19    Happy birthday mom, would have been 97 today!

Spring is on the way, so I just bought 4 tickets to see the Yankees play in Cleveland Saturday June 8th. Bottom box seats behind the Yankees dugout!!!!!!