Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

Question of the Day - 02/08/08

I'd have to say the questions. I think Ryan has done wonderful job with this board. But, I've never really felt that I had a 'place' on this board, even though I've been a member for over four years or so. I don't know...I know I'm well liked here. But that's alright.

I just love everything about it here. You guys are all just so awesome, and like some of you said, it feels like home. I never get to discuss the band elsewhere and when I try to, most people tell me to shut up, so being able to be a part of this community gives me a sense of belonging. That doesnt even scratch the top of why I love it here.

grouphugg.gif

Awww, that has to be the sweetest smiley I have ever seen! And though I have only been down on the Farm for a year or so...as so many other people have said, "IT FEELS LIKE HOME!" :003:

I've never seen an online community with such nice, caring people. (Its the only one I belong to now...when you have the best why bother with the rest???)

Thanks, Ryan and all the rest of you Farmers!

I just love everything about it here. You guys are all just so awesome, and like some of you said, it feels like home. I never get to discuss the band elsewhere and when I try to, most people tell me to shut up, so being able to be a part of this community gives me a sense of belonging. That doesnt even scratch the top of why I love it here.

Amen!:045:

Nel-I think your cool!:045:(If that counts for anything).