Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

Today's Weather

Cloudy with some rain. Supposed to be 60 yesterday, today and tomorrow, but it barely got to 50 yesterday. Friday night is going down to 35 with frost, so that puts a damper on me getting outside and plant my peppers and tomatoes! So, I'll just be in the house listening to music and making plans for a Memorial Day cookout.

Beautiful in Seattle the last few days and again today.  Sunny and in the mid-70's.  This is typical of mid-July around here, not usually in May.  The weather has been really nice all winter and spring.  No reason the summer won't be the same.

Lots of rain!  Here it is December 26, and the grass is still a lovely deep green. I like it. Ordinarily this time of the year, we're knee deep in snow and subjected to blistering cold temperatures.  

Well the entire holiday here has been in middle to upper 80s!!! Flowers are starting to bloom because they are very confused. Its a little tough to watch Christmas movies wearing shorts. Can't wait to see what our usually low winter electric bills will jump up to for December!!!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk