Sign in to follow this  
Mudcrutch

I Hate... Version II

I really don't HATE anything - too much negativity is a bad way to live life. I strongly dislike a lot of things tho....

I think those who say they don't hate anything are either fooling themselves or they're trying to fool others. I do hate some things. I hate cruelty on any level whether it's towards animals or people. I also hate greed and selfishness in people. I think those two "flaws" cause most of the problems in the world.

I think those who say they don't hate anything are either fooling themselves or they're trying to fool others. I do hate some things. I hate cruelty on any level whether it's towards animals or people. I also hate greed and selfishness in people. I think those two "flaws" cause most of the problems in the world.
I used to hate - I hated my uncle for suing my mom for over a million dollars 3 months after my dad died - I hated him for tearing my dad's side of the family away from us when we needed them the most - I hated him for making money more important than me, my mom and sisters.... All that hate was emotionally exhausting. I got to a point where I couldn't do it anymore and I decided that my energy was better spent elsewhere on positive things in life. So that's what I do - I don't waste my time and energy hating and being negative about anything in life - it definitely doesn't get you anywhere and it certainly doesn't make you happy or make your life better in any way.

Amazingly in life, since I changed my outlook and always focus on the positive of any situations, I have had incredibly wonderful experiences and wonderful things happen to me in life - emotionally, family, health wise, work related, financially, etc. - even in little things such as presales :D

Let the hate go - it's the only way to truly find joy in life.

Oh Sheesh, Wild One! That's awful. Sports injuries are the worst. They always

seem to happen so fast and just at the wrong time. Take care of it and hope

you're back pounding the pavement real soon! (<----- maybe take it a bit easier

this time?)

((Linda)) Get better soon...

I hate there must have been a very bad accident on this road. It was backed up...then a cop parked and stopped the traffic coming down. I just heard the ambulances....we had snow and now it is turning to ice out there....:085: