Sign in to follow this  
Mudcrutch

I Hate... Version II

^ So do I.

I hate all these drug recalls. And I really hate it for the women who got the birth control pills that were mis-packaged. It sucks to not know until half the pack was taken and it would really suck to not know about it at all.

I hated the look on that little girl's face while she was getting her hair fixed for a beauty pageant. It was really sad because I know she would rather have spent her Saturday afternoon playing with kids her own age. I'm not against beauty pageants, but if the kid isn't in to it, I don't think it's fair to the child. /end of rant

I hate spending an hour on hold and still no one answered my call. I felt like Phoebe on "Friends" that time she was stranded in Monica's apartment while on hold for like a day. At least it was on SC Medicaid Provider Services' dime.

Two things today to intensely dislike. :mad:

1) I hate that planning and taking action in advance saves time in the long run. I especially hate that some folks never learn this, and that I sometimes forget the same myself!

2) I hate that.... oh, it's just better to ask... Will you please just sign it so we can get on with our lives??? I'm tired of NOT knowing.