Sign in to follow this  
Mudcrutch

I Hate... Version II

Grrr... I hate that my school blocked the DeviantArt site. :095: I'll bet they don't even know that we use that site in art class from time to time. *grumble grumble* .....Jerks.

Yeah - but the photography section really goes over the limit (school-wise) at times - you know. Lots of lulz like 4chan...

^ Yeah, I agree, it does sometimes, but we go to the site for inspiration and ideas and such for art class. Anyway, for the most part, there's a "Mature Content" warning on those pics and I know that only logged in members on the site can view those.

There are other sites, but that one was really the best I think. It just made me a little mad that we lost a good source of inspiration there. I'm over it now though. LOL

^ Yeah, I agree, it does sometimes, but we go to the site for inspiration and ideas and such for art class. Anyway, for the most part, there's a "Mature Content" warning on those pics and I know that only logged in members on the site can view those.

There are other sites, but that one was really the best I think. It just made me a little mad that we lost a good source of inspiration there. I'm over it now though. LOL

Oh I know! They block everything at my school..you can never get all of the information you need.:rolleyes: