Sign in to follow this  
Mudcrutch

What tickets did you score?!?!

That Bristow show was a bust. I was only trying for 2 and NOTHING better than the 10th. row or so came up. Yeah, may seem good to alot of people, but honestly? For emmie to fly here, and then it's a few hr. drive from here.. I was only going to settle for the 5th. row or better for us.

Oh well.. everything else is shitty in my life... why not this? :rolleyes:

I'll probably try again in the public sale, but I'm not too optimistic right now. :085:

Well, it seems the same fans always get the the best seats. Congratulations, once again.

I just spent the last 15 minutes trying for tickets to the Chicago show. I was never offered anything on the floor. Every offer was for tickets in the 100-200 section at the far opposite end of the stage.

This is the second time I got burned by this "Club." THIS time I'm demanding a refund of my $40.00 renewal membership fee.

Kay and I got all dream packages:

1st row center in San Antonio, seats 27 and 28 (Mike's side)

4th row center in Dallas, seats 13 and 14 (hopefully in the middle)

2nd row center in Houston, seats 27 and 28 (almost dead center)

I think I'm going to throw up.

Caroline, we might still make it to Philly, but it will be with public sale tickets since I won't know until closer to the date if I can get off work. Mike is a real history buff and we want to do some sightseeing! It will be great to see you again, and anyone else going to Philly!

Bristow, VA: Row A, center, a pair of packages

Philly, PA: Row B, center, a pair of packages

I'll be in debt for a while, but hey, that happens every tour.

Congratulations Donna! Nice going! I wish we were going to the same show.

Well, it seems the same fans always get the the best seats. Congratulations, once again.

I just spent the last 15 minutes trying for tickets to the Chicago show. I was never offered anything on the floor. Every offer was for tickets in the 100-200 section at the far opposite end of the stage.

This is the second time I got burned by this "Club." THIS time I'm demanding a refund of my $40.00 renewal membership fee.

I just don't get it Nel. Right now there are Sec. 1 floor Row 13 seats (a pair) avail for Chicago. I am sitting on them and will go back in and hold them if you'd like.

I printed out but seats didn't show. Memory says

Row J in San Antonio (row 10)

Row g in Houston (row 7)

Row 2 in Dallas (Dream Package) nothing good was coming up

Yikes! Glad it's over. Need to look for weekend job.

I just don't get it Nel. Right now there are Sec. 1 floor Row 13 seats (a pair) avail for Chicago. I am sitting on them and will go back in and hold them if you'd like.

Out of curiousity, I just went into the Chicago sale and pulled section 2 row 21 on my first try (also a pair). Maybe you need to try again, Nel?