Sign in to follow this  
Mudcrutch

What tickets did you score?!?!

You're smiling! Is BBB 2nd row? :003:

No, BBB is the center section on the floor. I'm so stoked, first row center. HCC really came through this year!

Is anyone else going to Glendale? I'm flying solo so I would love to meet up with some people.

Yes, fingers crossed for Amylou to help you, Connie...I am so sorry. I am now remembering the first time I tried for TPATH tickets...after joining this place I call home now. I was so excited....the band was coming to the PNC. Ticket day came up....I was nervous and bought the first tickets that came up...in the 300 section. I did not know to throw them back..... I felt sick to my stomach...and so sad....but I ended up buying a friend's (Marion's :) ) ticket for Row H.

I hope things can be fixed for you...(((Connie)))

Well..LOL I might be in section 322 LOL but I got my tickets at least. I may have the seats I least wanted but I'm going...FIRST CONCERT EVER SO WOO!!!

To which concert are you going?

Do you remember? There was a time when we hoped so much that they would tour very soon and we wanted to go together then! You... and me... and the whole Sisterhood :D

Grand Rapids - 1st row

Chicago - 2nd row

Milwaukee - 2nd row

Minneapolis - 2nd row

Glendale - 1st row

I think I'm looking forward to the Grand Rapids show the most since everything will be new and surprising - we won't have any idea what the set list will be. By the time the Chicago show rolls around, we'll know pretty much what to expect. I'm hoping that something changes up by the time of the Glendale show.

To which concert are you going?

Do you remember? There was a time when we hoped so much that they would tour very soon and we wanted to go together then! You... and me... and the whole Sisterhood :D

I am going to the Chicago show in July and I'M SO EXCITED :003: Omg I remember MJ...I so was hoping that would have worked out but I'll tell you all about my show if you tell me about your show if you are making it:003:

I am going to the Chicago show in July and I'M SO EXCITED :003: Omg I remember MJ...I so was hoping that would have worked out but I'll tell you all about my show if you tell me about your show if you are making it:003:

Oh I was hoping that so much too! But I never really believed that there would be a tour so soon! :eek: It would have been so awesome to go with YOU! Oh well, if there´ll be a next time, we´ll go together! :) Yes I´ll make it to the two shows in Philly. Sure, you can tell me all about your concert and I will tell you all about mine. :D

Oh I was hoping that so much too! But I never really believed that there would be a tour so soon! :eek: It would have been so awesome to go with YOU! Oh well, if there´ll be a next time, we´ll go together! :) Yes I´ll make it to the two shows in Philly. Sure, you can tell me all about your concert and I will tell you all about mine. :D

I know...when I found out I had to check everywhere to make sure it was a real thing but Omg I'm so excited!!! I'm like, impatient for July to get here now. We will for sure, if they decide to do one more tour, go see them together. Omg two shows..taht's awesome :) I'm so excited for you :003: OMg we're gonna have fun :003: