Sign in to follow this  
Mudcrutch

What tickets did you score?!?!

Well, I'm feeling a little sick to my stomach. Couldn't really afford it, but went for the Dream package anyway. (Winnipeg) Got row 2 at the end, which is nothing to sneeze at, but 1/2 hour later, I could have had row 2 center. Now, an hour and a half later, I see ROW 1, dead center!!!! WTF????????

Well the dream package was worth it for me regarding the great seats - however, I've already got the book, I'm not impressed with the T-shirts and whatever else they are offering with it. My husband reckons they should offer drinks and snacks instead with Tom at that price LMAO!

but remember emmie - it's a special shirt! I'm holding out for the brown paisley one... :):045:

I actually didn't decide to do the dream package until about 15 minutes into the sale and only went for it because not particularly good seats were showing up before.

Well, I'm feeling a little sick to my stomach. Couldn't really afford it, but went for the Dream package anyway. (Winnipeg) Got row 2 at the end, which is nothing to sneeze at, but 1/2 hour later, I could have had row 2 center. Now, an hour and a half later, I see ROW 1, dead center!!!! WTF????????

a phone call can't hurt - really it can't! esp. if those seats are still unsold. give it a try...

its those tickets people looked at, but didnt buy. they got released back into the pool. :mad:

i think that after you get the 1st dream package every other package should come with an option to get the good seat for reg price. after all, how many books and t-shirts do i need? and i agree with colin, drinks and snacks for the whole house.....lol.

DiscoStu, sometimes people search for tickets, then decide not to get them and the seats go back into the pot. This may be what happened to you, but who in their right mind would turn down front row center??? I was all over my tickets like fies on ...well, you get the picture! I was afraid I would be too slow and lose them! :119:

barb, i don't know what to tell you on reg tix or a package, but i went for dream packages and after those cities, i tried reg tix for cleveland and came up with 3rd row and took it. so it's a toss-up, but i think the hollywood bowl will be tougher and i'm just going straight to a dream package. good luck and i'll see you in june.

This may be what happened to you, but who in their right mind would turn down front row center??? I was all over my tickets like fies on ...well, you get the picture! I was afraid I would be too slow and lose them! :119:

Actually I can imagine a LOT of people that weren't planning on actually buying them, but just being a looky loo. :098: to them.