Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

The "I Wish" Thread

I wish that I had not strayed so far from The Farm for so long!!! When I finally found my way back home, I didn't even recognize the place!! And it didn't know me either. :-( I had to show i.d. and everything to get back in!

^ I'm so sorry you get them. My oldest daughter and I get them, they are horrible. I just had one that was so bad, I ended up at the ER for their Migraine/Stomach cocktail. It worked, but took about 3 hours.

I wish they found a cure for migraines.

^ What kind did you buy?

I wish that I get all the towels washed and can kick back for the rest of the day...till dinner, lol.

+I bought a silver pair and a turquoise and silver pair...but the best is, they were for pierced ears but the artist managed to alter them into clip ons for me!

I wish I could wear pierced ear-rings again. I've had so much trouble. I've had them pierced twice now - I had them re-done at the beginning of the summer but again, they got scar tissue in them and the damn ear-rings just won't go through the holes :(

On the bright side, the artist said that she's getting alot of requests just lately for clip on ear-rings as so many people seem to be getting allergic reactions nowadays with the pierced ones :confused:

^ Those sound beautiful, Emmie! I'm glad you got clip ons. My friend has allergies to the nickle in some jewelry, so she wears alot of clip ons. Hard to find good jewelry.

I wish my younger daughter would clean up her room! :095: