Sign in to follow this  
Danny Mac

2008 Summer Tour Announcement

once you get to that part, you'll have to enter your user name and password. if you aren't signed up and aren't a member, the page will just refresh itself when you click 'submit' and tell you to enter your info again. over and over.

Are you sure about that, Nurk? It does look like ANYONE can buy presale tickets as long as they buy the HCC membership as well. If that's true, Danny's right - this really sucks. :017:

I was just at TM looking for a seating chart for the St Pete Times Forum and clicked on Bon Jovi tickets figuring I could find it there.....Their VIP tickets are $1,250!!! Do you get sex with that cuz surely they are getting screwed! :eek:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0D003F5ACADA6ABC?artistid=734608&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

What the hell is going on?

^ when I tried to click the charts for the other St. Pete Times forum concerts, almost every one had a slightly different layout. Way confusing. I'm thinking package...

I'm hoping that just because this one isn't up on TM yet it doesn't mean it's an ETix.com show!

I read it like that too! Why again did I pay $40?

I've been asking myself this question all day. :confused: They finally get a fan club that seems to work, now at least give us a fighting chance. It seems to be more about how many $40 they can make than making the fans happy.

I don't understand. Am I stupid? How do they actually have any tickets to sell yet seeing as the tickets haven't gone on sale yet?

Most likely season ticket holders have sold their tickets to brokers.