Sign in to follow this  
Danny Mac

2008 Summer Tour Announcement

This is awesome news after the week I have had! Mike and I will definitely go to Charlotte, maybe Raleigh, and possibly even Philly since we have talked about going up there for some sightseeing sometime. ( Hey, Ellyn, remember when? ;) ) I only hope the presale goes well. I want to do the dream package for one of the shows, but not sure about that either since TicketBastard is handling the tickets. I'll be a wreck by Wed! :eek:

Marion, I didn't get the email either, or I thought not until I checked my spam folder and there it was!

Forgive me if that has been stated already, it's kinda hard to keep up with everyone's posts.. but anyone going to Chicago, Indy, or Ny.. did you see this:

Please consider that with some shows having around 1500 fan club tickets not everyone can have the closest seats (i.e. Chicago, Indianapolis, New York etc.). Additionally, there will be shows where we will have to turn away fan club ticket orders due to a lack of tickets available. We are going to do everything we can to prevent that from happening.

Forgive me if that has been stated already, it's kinda hard to keep up with everyone's posts.. but anyone going to Chicago, Indy, or Ny.. did you see this:

Please consider that with some shows having around 1500 fan club tickets not everyone can have the closest seats (i.e. Chicago, Indianapolis, New York etc.). Additionally, there will be shows where we will have to turn away fan club ticket orders due to a lack of tickets available. We are going to do everything we can to prevent that from happening.

And the Chicago show would have been my only hope. That just figures.

Patty - when I got the email about the tour, and as soon as my brain stopped doing somersaults, I thought about you and hoped this annoucement would make you feel a bit better. Tell your mom thanks for me. ;)

Ok... I am a little nauseous about all this.

Yesterday was the service for my mom.. so imagine my happiness when I saw on THAT day was the announcement for a tour. Like my mom set it up that way or something.... silly I know... but anyway...

I really want to go to a show with emmie... and I am HOPING like hell we can swing the Va. show together. Looks like that might be the only one we can get to together. Soooo, *fingers crossed*

This is awesome news after the week I have had! Mike and I will definitely go to Charlotte, maybe Raleigh, and possibly even Philly since we have talked about going up there for some sightseeing sometime. ( Hey, Ellyn, remember when? ;) )

Yep - my first meeting with so many of you - and I remember the 90 miles that took 6 hr in the ice too. :eek: Hubby & I will be in Raleigh, we'll see you there!

Hi Ellyn!! I was so worried about you two driving home in that insane weather - but we had such an amazing time meeting everyone that night at Bullies in Philly.

I bought two packages for the Gainesville show and I am with Nurk, the package was worth it.

dylan, i think that any city that is announced with a TBD or TBA will happen. it's just that management couldn't book a site for the date they wanted, because something else is booked that day. it'll all work out in time (and that doesn't help fans trying to get tix) and to get back to your question, i think it will be red rocks. so start making your plans, you'll just have to wait a bit for it to be announced and get your tix. hang in there, you'll do fine.