Sign in to follow this  
Danny Mac

2008 Summer Tour Announcement

WHAT THE EFF?! Ticketmaster (those bastards) AND the TP Myspace both are without ATL dates. What happened to July 09?????????????

:confused: Me, too. Some lists have the Atlanta show...some don't. I know TPatH always plays Atlanta, so I'm not freaking out yet.

I think the main problem is they are scheduled at a brand new as-yet-unopened venue here. There's a new amphitheater in Alpharetta and they are scheduled there instead of HiFiBuys (Lakewood) where they usually play.

Just to be safe we nabbed some tix to Charlotte for July 11.

:039:So many new Farmers.....welcome to you all! Its gonna be a great year for us here!

Listen up, Wiz - you need to get a press/photo pass and capture Tom and the band on film. Must I remind you how amazing your shots were of Del Amitri, INXS, and... don't get me started.

Call somebody, get yer little badself a Pass, put your Mediawizard shirt on and go shoot the Heartbreakers!

:eek: Oooh, that didn't come out right...

Succatash

I'm glad to be going to a show and have 9th row tickets to the show at Darien Lake but I mean fuck Dave Matthews, because of his 2 night stand at SPAC I have to drive 4 hrs to see the greatest show today instead of 45 minutes. Which that pisses me off a bit but I'll get over it after the show