You've Got To Hide Your Love Away

Rings Around Uranus

So Tired

She Said

Mama Told Me

Bride of Frankenstein

Guitar Boogie Shuffle

Hey Joe

I can't believe they played Wah Wah and You've Got to Hide Your Love away! That's incredible! They are so good on Beatles songs!

That was such a great setlist. I loved all The Beatles tunes. I keep playing Never Gonna Own Me over and over. I LOVE that song! :)

Thanks for posting the setlist Marion!

Danny, that is so cool and you got it all signed too. You made out! :045:

Oh Sharon, yes! That is the song I am still thinking about...Mike nailed those words and I got the biggest chills. A beautifully sung song with powerful words.....:heart:

Danny, that is so cool you got that set list signed! So many Beatles songs, I love it!!

Linda, great pictures!! Thank you for posting the set list, Marion....man, I can't stop thinking about this night! :heart:

Awesome reviews and gorgeous pictures, esp those closeups Lotta caught...but, Benny, I love the ones of you and Mike together the most! I knew it would be a show no one will forget - wish I could have been there, too. Danny, I'm so glad you made it out - and such a good one for your first knobbing!

Aw, me too! Thank you Nathan! I love the Ballroom. It's a beautiful place to see a show.

One suggestion for you. The stage could be a little higher. Unless you're in the front, it's tough to see more than their heads when you're watching the show and you miss all that great guitar action. That's why Ref and I like to stand over to the side on the risers.

Yes, me, too...thank you so much, Nathan, for the beautiful magical night!

To see and hear those Knobs again....rock out with Brian and his band...and to share this night with all my dear friends......just perfect!! Thank you so much, Linda and Nathan.....and always.....Dirty Knobs.....:heart: