Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

The Dirty Knobs with Black Unicorn at the Imperial Ballroom 01/19/08

^Great photos!

Wow! What a great show Saturday night! The guys were really on fire! Mike seemed so relaxed and really looked like he was having a great time. I agree with everyone, the vocals were amazing. The best I have ever heard them.

I really dug Brian Ray's set. I had never heard him live before. Really a great singer/guitarist.

It was so nice to see everyone again, and to meet a few people as well :)

Here's a few photos from the gig:

4300.jpg

471.JPG

4744.jpg

4222.jpg

Too bad you can't really see Mike's face

Ahhh, cute blondes! :)

Hey, Kianna, it was great meeting you....wow, those pictures are awesome, too!! Thank you so much for sharing those.....this was such a special night!

Love the Apeman's guitar face, too..he is so expressive....he feels every note, too!

haYep What a Show!

Mike Even introduced Brian Ray as the "Second best Looking Guy in Rock N Roll". Mike was hitting the one Liners that Night!

I forgot about the Axel Rose Comment! That was great!

"That Buzzing Noise is not Part of the Song"

"Thats our First Song Call 'Sound Check at the Imperial ballroom":045:

i'll post a pic of the set list soon. I got it at home. It was changed and Mike junked the one on his Pedel Board and threw it against the side wall. I got the one that was on Jason's Board. But overall pretty much the same, they just changed a couple of songs on it.

Probably cus of some of the Younger Kids that were around.

you'll notice in that 3rd pix that brian is wearing black suede beatle boots. after the show in the back room when we were talking, he sat down and removed them and put on white sneakers....lol. guess they still hurt after all these years!!!!!