Sign in to follow this  
nurktwin

Mike Campbell video

There is a video of Mike Campbell on Facebook playing a fireglo Rickenbacker Rose Morris 325 with F hole, 2 toaster pups and Accent vibrato tailpiece playing "The Damage You've Done" on his couch at his home. Does anyone here know if there is a link for it anywhere? I can't find it on Youtube! That Rickenbacker is identical to mine, the 1st guitar I ever bought back in Dec 1966. I'd like to get the video and save it to my PC.

Thanks, I'm glad you got it!!! Have a great day my friend. I've found over the years that Mike, Tom and most of the band members didn't know the model numbers of what they were playing! Strange, cuz I know all the models of the 100+ guitars I own. I guess that the music overshadows the instruments in the lives of great musicians. Maybe that's where I took the wrong turn!!!!!!!

They may play dumb, but I'm pretty sure both Mike and Tom were always on the hunt for cool vintage gear.  They were both guitar hounds.  I'm sure they were hitting up guitar shops in every town they toured through.  I know a shop in Seattle that they both visited.   He just misspoke about the Rose Morris right there.   

I don't recall seeing Mike play a guitar with a Floyd Rose locking trem system on it. I'm sure he must own at least one, though.