Sign in to follow this  
nurktwin

New RIC Guitar

That is just a perfect FireGlo finish.  One of the best I've ever seen, really.  They are often leaning toward "pink".  My 360/6 was in that pink spectrum.  The red to amber fade is ideal, and this one is gorgeous.   I also love the checkerboard binding on the top.  You nailed it with this one.

Guitar never came yesterday, still says delivery will be Monday (tomorrow). Odd that it wasn't here yesterday after it arrived at my local delivery station at 4am. Did UPS change their delivery days to Mon-Fri? They used to deliver on Saturdays, maybe they cut Saturdays out because of Covid? Oh well, tonight's NOT the night, but tomorrow is :)

Unbelievable, rings out like an acoustic unplugged! Never heard an electric sound like this unplugged, loud. Plugged in is amazing, way better than the old 360/12 V64 or C63. The finish on the guitar is amazing and the wood grain is flawless. Best fuckin' guitar I've ever seen and the sound is great. Only 30 made, not sure if any are left, but if there are more, buy it now. Best 6 string I've ever owned and I own quite a few!

Thanks, this model in a 12 string (George) was always my favorite and I wondered for 5 decades how I could get this model in a 6 string. Now I have it with all the options I would pick like the checker double bound body, bound neck, Toaster Pickups, Vintage "Clear" truss cover, bound sound hole and more. The only thing I was told that this did not come with the vintage silver case was that would drive up the cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF does that mean? The vintage case is $300, so the upgrade might be $100. After you spend $3400 for the guitar, what the hell is another $100 for a vintage case???? Don't get me wrong, the case that came with it is very nice and fits the guitar better than the vintage silver cases, but for the price, they could have easily provided both cases!!!!!!!!!!!!