Sign in to follow this  
nurktwin

Tomfest

I've thought about further modding on the 620, but if I was to do that, I'd probably put toasters in.  All of the Ric's I've owned have had the high-gain pickups.  I've never had one with toasters.

Since parts of the 'Farm are gone I'll put this here.

FARSCAPE was another sci-fi show that had a good ending, that is, the follow up special, the Peacekeeper Wars while not perfect wrapped up the story, nicely that is, the climax of the show was pretty good. It's a crazy show if you haven't seen it and some of it is not good but other parts of it are and it's got an overall unique vibe.

Any one here seen it?

I would've put this in the short lived sci-fi/fantasy show topic in Depot Street.

cheers

Since the topic has my name, I feel obligated to answer.  Yes, I watched Farscape.  It was strangely funny and fun, if you like muppets.  And 2 of the cast migrated to Stargate SG1 (one of my favorite all-time sci-fi series), so bonus points for that.  

5 hours ago, TomFest said:

Since the topic has my name, I feel obligated to answer.

It worked!

5 hours ago, TomFest said:

Yes, I watched Farscape.  It was strangely funny and fun, if you like muppets.

Apt description. Sometimes it dragged. But it definitely had the feel of a weird sci-fi universe, both familiar and alien. The muppet work was so well done I forgot they were puppets.

cheers