Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

Dirty Knobs live at the Viper Room - 02-29-08!

From their site... (Took a while to find it)

"The Viper Room is open seven nights a week, and admits patrons over 21 years of age. The club generally opens at 9:00pm and closes at 2:00am. There is no membership required, and cover charges vary. The history of LA's music scene, as well as that of pop culture and music in general, is being made nightly at the Viper Room. ..., never a dull experience."

It seemed like he was playing some scripted part out of a movie...

Every Bouncer cliche from every movie you ever saw, all rolled into one character...

If the same guy is still there it is almost worth going just for the 'outside line' experience :) Kind of like a Disneyland ride but with a Hollywood Club theme instead!

(Thats what Disney California Adventure should be like!)

i think he's waiting to be discovered, aren't all those hollywood people? maybe johnny depp or whoever owns the viper room will notice him next time they write out his paycheck......lol. in the meantime, get the hell out of line and smoke your ciggies on the street!!!

LMAO @ Nurk and Relic! Oh yeah, he was a real kick! Now line up to the right and NO TALKING!!!

Man, it's like I'm spending the whole of February down in L.A. I'm not sure I'll make this one, the weekend before, I'm going down to see Heart at the Gibson amphitheater (2nd row, YAY!!!!). But If I can swing it, I'm sure going to try.

Oh damn. I would love to take my son to see the Knobs and this date is right before his spring break starts, but he's not 21.

Never heard of a fake I.D.?? (Nah, just kidding. I'd never advocate

such a thing...... :045:)

Yay, it's on my calendar!!

LOL He probably does have a fake ID, but I'm not asking. He has already managed to buy beer without being carded and was goofy enough to tell me about it, ugh.

Pankie, someone posted earlier that you have to be 21 to get in.