Mudcrutch

Mudcrutch Farm Will Be Shutting Down

Goodbye everyone! I know I haven't come around here much in recent years, but I will always treasure this site for giving me the opportunity to meet so many nice people and have so much fun at shows with them.

During this pandemic, here are the TPATH lyrics that are getting me through:

Sometimes I get discouraged, sometimes I feel so down
Sometimes I get so worried but I don't know what about
But it works out in the long run, always goes away
And I've come now to accept it as a recurring phase

Love, Toni

I didn’t find this site until after Tom’s death.  I was more of a watcher here and am sad to see it go.  I’ll keep listening to TP Radio on Sirius XM for now and my TP albums for my forever. Best to you all and thank you!

Editted to add that because of this site, I found out about and attended Tom’s 69th birthday party in Gainesville last October.  It coincided perfectly with a Florida beach vacation. And, the birthday party was so cool! I made my husband drive by Tom’s home and photograph me in front of it (although my name indicates a dude, I’m actually a lady).  The Gainesville experience just added to my understanding of songs such as Depot Street and Gainesville.  Where am I going to find out about these things in the future? I am seriously asking this question.

Edited by MajorTom
More info

10 hours ago, Mudcrutch said:

I do not want to drag anything out but let's give it a few days.

Yes please do!  I'm certainly not ready to say goodbye.

Like MajorTom said above me, I didn't find this place until after Tom's passing, but I am so glad that I did.  It helped to somewhat heal the wound of losing him by being able to talk with other fans.  This forum has been a little bit of therapy for me.

Perhaps I took this place for granted and assumed it would always be there for me, and if so, that's my own stupid fault, but selfishly, I wish it would.

On 7/31/2020 at 9:51 AM, Mudcrutch said:

Hey all, there are a couple things I need to set up before the plug can be pulled. I do not want to drag anything out but let's give it a few days.

• Guestbook
  • Email list people can sign up for in case some sort of event or big news happens
  • Redirect pages if someone visits a page that doesn't exist any more

All great ideas! I appreciate everything you're doing.