Sign in to follow this  
Shelter

More BBC Classics......

13 hours ago, Shelter said:

Any interest at all?

I'm going to wait for the interest level to go up before I make a withdrawal. The above won't play in the United State of America. Let's see if this works and if it's the same footage as above.

ciao

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05hyt6z

Haha!

Ok guys.. sorry bout the "won't play" issue. And, despite the "again" part, also for the rehash.

All in all, this thread already starts to feel like another attempt in vain, doesn't it. 

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

Ok guys.. sorry bout the "won't play" issue.

That's not your fault!

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

All in all, this thread already starts to feel like another attempt in vain, doesn't it. 

Aww, hey man, it was a good post and I'm sure the international Farmers got to watch it and there's the bbc link so it's fine.

cheers

Ah, Later...Jools Holland - such a wonderful show.  If you maybe don't already know this, Jools Holland's an excellent musican himself (as well as appearing to warm & engaging) & his guests are usually amazing on the night too.  Pretty much filmed live.  Some astonishing musical episodes when he's collaborating with his guests. 

Jools brings together hot, legendary and undiscovered artists for live studio performances, interviews and musical magic.